• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Impeachment on the Way

Actually, been thinking if Trump gets convicted that means he loses all the Secret Service protection, which a year after having ordered the strike that killed the Iranian general in Iraq and subsequently Iran put an $80m bounty on Trump, if Trump loses that protection he's at risk of being assassinated by Iran. I wouldn't even put it past the Democrats to pass an extradition treaty with Iran and have Trump extradited to Iran to face trial for murder in an effort to appease them because that's all the Democrats do with Iran is bow and kiss their ass. Remember when Pelosi went over to Syria and the strong woman wore a head covering to not upset them and she said it's something she always wore?

nancy_pelosi.jpg

I thin Trump's in grave danger.
The man can afford top notch private security .

TDS is truly a mental disorder.
I've been planning to wait and see if/when a viable conservative 3rd party begins to emerge before cutting all ties to the Republican party, but if they join with the DemonRats to attempt to impeach President Trump then they will have made that decision for me.
Right there is the reason that the Communists are moving to impeach. They do not want President Trump to ever be able to lead or hold any public office.

I just want pictures of the Aliens!
I don't care if it's pictures of aliens or the JFK assassination I just want him to dump everything. What does he have to loss at this point. Even the spineless GOP has turned against him. The media has cut off any communication at this point.

I don't care if it's pictures of aliens or the JFK assassination I just want him to dump everything. What does he have to loss at this point. Even the spineless GOP has turned against him. The media has cut off any communication at this point.
The problem: the intelligence agencies are openly insubordinate and likely wouldn't do it.

Actually, been thinking if Trump gets convicted that means he loses all the Secret Service protection, which a year after having ordered the strike that killed the Iranian general in Iraq and subsequently Iran put an $80m bounty on Trump, if Trump loses that protection he's at risk of being assassinated by Iran. I wouldn't even put it past the Democrats to pass an extradition treaty with Iran and have Trump extradited to Iran to face trial for murder in an effort to appease them because that's all the Democrats do with Iran is bow and kiss their ass. Remember when Pelosi went over to Syria and the strong woman wore a head covering to not upset them and she said it's something she always wore?

nancy_pelosi.jpg

I thin Trump's in grave danger.

I just typed up no way that happens

Then I thought it through... Iran kills trump we invade iran... another endless war that's now righteous in the eyes of the maga crowd...

I just typed up no way that happens

Then I thought it through... Iran kills trump we invade iran... another endless war that's now righteous in the eyes of the maga crowd...
Ah, if another country kills our president I’d put your ass on the first bomber run . As would I every other red blooded American.

Trump will lose secret service protection anyway. Presidents no longer get it for life.
Not true.
A 1994 statute, Pub.L. 103–329, limited post-presidential protection to ten years for presidents inaugurated after January 1, 1997. Under this statute, Bill Clinton would still be entitled to lifetime protection, and all subsequent presidents would have been entitled to ten years of protection.

On January 10, 2013, President Barack Obama signed the Former Presidents Protection Act of 2012, reinstating lifetime Secret Service protection for his predecessor George W. Bush, himself, and all subsequent presidents.

Ah, if another country kills our president I’d put your ass on the first bomber run . As would I every other red blooded American.
See what I mean 2 minutes later and your posting this. While I agree I think killing the rats that sold him out in the country need to die first

Not true.
A 1994 statute, Pub.L. 103–329, limited post-presidential protection to ten years for presidents inaugurated after January 1, 1997. Under this statute, Bill Clinton would still be entitled to lifetime protection, and all subsequent presidents would have been entitled to ten years of protection.

On January 10, 2013, President Barack Obama signed the Former Presidents Protection Act of 2012, reinstating lifetime Secret Service protection for his predecessor George W. Bush, himself, and all subsequent presidents.
Interesting. I missed that.

It's tough. Over the past 3-4 years I "labled" in my head XXX 2024, YYY 2024, based on their 'behavior' and support of Trump's agenda. Almost all of them f***ed up at some point and exposed their true colors. The last one was Tom Cotton.
So when you find someone who we can trust to carry the MAGA-drain the swamp-America First torch, please let me know.

What do we think of Don jr?

Well, I know he spent a lot of time in at least one AR booth at the shot show.

Has to be someone not in government (only a handful left I’d consider at all worthwhile). Loved that Trump had never served in office. But his manners were a real turnoff to some otherwise conservative people.

I’d be interested in Tucker Carlson for this. Who knows; maybe before 2016 he was more of a swamp creature. I don’t know. But he is such a smart, articulate guy who says he (paraphrasing) he hates The Swamp.

Has to be someone not in government (only a handful left I’d consider at all worthwhile). Loved that Trump had never served in office. But his manners were a real turnoff to some otherwise conservative people.

I’d be interested in Tucker Carlson for this. Who knows; maybe before 2016 he was more of a swamp creature. I don’t know. But he is such a smart, articulate guy who says he (paraphrasing) he hates The Swamp.
I don't get this. We didn't elect him because of his manners. We elected him because he's a fighter and he's on our side. We have enough well mannered, spineless, backstabbing pussies already on our side.

I don't get this. We didn't elect him because of his manners. We elected him because he's a fighter and he's on our side. We have enough well mannered, spineless, backstabbing pussies already on our side.

All I’m trying to say is I know a lot of people that liked his policies but couldn’t stand the personality.

That costs votes and you still have to Beat the Cheat.

All I’m trying to say is I know a lot of people that liked his policies but couldn’t stand the personality.

That costs votes and you still have to Beat the Cheat.
Even with those stupid people who didn't vote for him because of that, he still beat sleepy joe but couldn't overcome rampant fraud. I don't know how we're going to fix that with them in control and the corrupt courts, legislatures, scotus etc.

I think there may be a few "Lone" wolves out there that will speak out with extreme anger.

Back
Top Bottom