• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Immigration Bill. Who wants....

To renounce their citizenship. I want the new "z"card. Look at all the friggin benfits. I would like some welfare and state education at in-state rates in any state. Hmm I just graduated this year, what would a free masters do for my paycheck, and no taxes??...well pretty much. Guess I am now an immigrant. A+ Libs, A+. Please, if no one has contacted their senator please do so now, be fore the country goes down the tubes. I don’t want to pay the estimate 2+ trillion a year for all the 12+ million illegals that will soon be eligible for welfare. Also isn't the media also saying that we are the "most hated" and the Dems said, "Our reputation in the world is smeared.", then why is everyone coming here. Maybe we are not as bad as the media says we are. Inform me if I am wrong, but I want to keep this country to people who actually follow the laws enacted (yes enforcing them is another issue) to be a citizen.

Back
Top Bottom