• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I'm jealous

Pilgrim

NES Member
RETIRED, at home or wherever I want to be
I found this quote and these pics on another forum:

"Vics Toy Room"

'There are over 500 total. All military except about 12. Because of the size of the room, I can't get a pic of everything in one pic, or for that matter a dozen pics.'

IMG%5D

IMG%5D

IMG%5D

IMG

Damn!!! That's a C&Rs wet dream right there.

Quick question. The last pic has a rifle in the center column at the top. It has a scope and looks to be an AK varient. What is that rifle? I think Fooped had one at the shoot last weekend. It looks like something I'd be real interested in.

Quick question. The last pic has a rifle in the center column at the top. It has a scope and looks to be an AK varient. What is that rifle? I think Fooped had one at the shoot last weekend. It looks like something I'd be real interested in.

Looks like a Soviet Dragunov. The one that Fooped had looked Romanian (different flash hider).

That is some serious collection ... I would love to have the budget and the room for such a collection.

Looks like a Soviet Dragunov. The one that Fooped had looked Romanian (different flash hider).

Its definitely not a Romak rifle. Judging by the stock and overall look I'd say its a Norinco NDM 86.
A few thousand dollars difference and some accuracy over the Romanian military rifles, let alone the steroided AK types we're allowed to buy freely for $600 here in the US.[laugh]

That's a Dragunov.

The Romanian guns are not Dragunovs, they are based on the AK action. The Dragunov is not.

Back
Top Bottom