• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

IF YOU HAD SELL ONE OF THESE 3 WHICH WOULD IT BE?

I am thinking of getting a summer toy it MIGHT require some extra funds. Well just in case I spend to much and get some grief. The choices are:
Kahr PM9 black freestate nib
Keltec sub 2k gen2 glock 17 version nib
S&W m&p pro core 9mm 5 inch very light use
none of these are easy to replace. which one would you pick?

Last edited:
if you change your mind later....and want to buy another of the one you sell, which one is the easiest to get back?

I'd sell them all and buy a Glock.

Then use the left over funds for your project.

Will depend on the amount of funds you need. Selling the M&P will not get you much as they are common around here. Kahr's are for sale now here in MA, but as you know with some MA modifications as well. Has dipped the price for the free state models, but still get a little premium due to that. Overall Keltec might be your bigger bang in what you'll get.

The Sub 2k is the hardest to find..... But in reality, they are all new production guns easily replaced at anytime. Theres no one of a kind or rare collectibles so just pick the one you like or shoot the least and be done with it

You could have any M&P cut for the optic, but good luck getting a long slide in MA. Really want a long slide myself as I am not going to try to CC a full sized pistol these days, but would love the little bit of extra velocity and accuracy for the range and for a bedside gun.

The kel tec, hands down. The handgun compliance BS is worse to bypass. Not to mention that's an easy gun to get close to or 100% of your money back on it.

Back
Top Bottom