if money and skil wasnt a factor, i would build.....

ok so from all the thing ive been reading online, ive been thinking if I can build anything firearm related, what would it be. so my question to you is, if you can build any firearm, or anything firearm related, what would it be. lets say money or skill wasn't a factor. would you build something usual (like a 1911, ak, ar) or would you take some of this gun and some of that gun and make something new and one of a kind. lets hear some ideas. im not trying to steal anyones ideas for a one of a kind firearm. if you feel someone is going to steal your idea, please do not post it. if it is something you have always wanted to build, but have not been able to, share your idea with us. lets see how crazy these firearm ideas get

MP5, MG34, or BAR

I'll be testing my skills as they stand with a Suomi build as soon as I get some time and space.

I'm a homo for French shit, so FAMAS.

Money is not object is somewhat bullshit. Something like 10k cap is more realistic. Under 1m you pretty much can get most kinds of toys already built for you.

I'm going with other....lol

https://vimeo.com/138667865

I'm starting to build stuff from scratch . This will be a 45 or 9mm sub gun.

My 45 based ar15 that doesn't use a standard blow back upper.
20d01febc89e0b8dc768fc6312a45daa.jpg

I've also gotten in to making clones of stuff you can't buy. Like kits never imported or just not out there so you have to look at pictures and make close copy.

I've also gotten in to making clones of stuff you can't buy. Like kits never imported or just not out there so you have to look at pictures and make close copy.
so sick.

i would love to see mor pics of the stuff you are making. I have read a few things but I'm sure you have plenty of projects at hand

A tree cannon, then a linear electo-magnetic accelerator (not the same as a rail gun but commonly called one)

Or just coping one of boris's builds...
Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

When I'm not working 65 hrs a week I'm going to finish building a pistol that works with a AR upper and is a straight pull. Basically a modern contender.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I would put a Benelli dual piston underbarrel short-stroke system on an AK and modify the front trunnion for lower seating. Make it accept STANAG magazines.

Or build something like a PSS.

Belt fed shotgun....

Ruger MP9.... UZI all grown up..

Last edited by a moderator:
I would put a Benelli dual piston underbarrel short-stroke system on an AK and modify the front trunnion for lower seating. Make it accept STANAG magazines.

Or build something like a PSS.

4cc0640fd334c2497c5090d3d5e07424.jpg

065ee9959d02bd8844ae9744ed7add9f.jpg

Very easy to adapt magpul mags for ak.
I cut a notch in the rear , filed off the warts on the front top. You could add a nub on the front to lock in or cut a small notch and make a spring steel clip that clips on the front of the mag well.

The problem with the normal stang mags in the front is square so you need to mill the front trunnion out alittle. I debated doing it to my 556 ak. But would rather just use Bulgarian mags.
Doing the mod to the ar mag allows you re chamber the ak in calibers that standard ar mags work for.

I've been thinking of different ways to make a fast change barrel system for the ak. But what I've figured out I'll need to have a custom trunnion made . Or weld on a stock one and be re heat treated .

My other idea was to make a custom carrier that used ar bolts. Since a trunnion for a second barrel could be just a block of aluminum .

Hmm always wanted to build a Sten...Kits are cheap but semi auto parts are not....About $600 to build.....is it worth it........[hmmm]

If you got a lathe you could build a tube smg with scrap metal and a barrel blank and maybe a ar or ak trigger .

My 45 acp upper cost me 70$ for a 16" inch 1911 barrel and 5$ for a Mac ten extractor .
the rest was scrap bin metal.

Back
Top Bottom