• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Identifying Pre Ban Glock Scherer Magazines

"BBBBBUTTT BBUT sum glock armorer told me...." [rofl]
"he has a badge and knows what hes talking about, becuz he read it from a book" [rofl]

Nah. I have THE definitive blurry photo from a long defunct forum from 10 years ago that shows if the angle of the feed lip is precisely 82.3*, it is preban. The original poster, "Glockster69", said he heard it directly from Gaston himself, so that's as legit as you get. Even better than a date code.

"he has a badge and knows what hes talking about, becuz he read it from a book" [rofl]
You forgot about the guy at the gunshop too! He's qualified because he knows and maybe he was a former cop also. The other reason he knows is because he's trying to sell them for $200 each, so they have to be legit!

I actually went and bought the book and it basically says "I heard they might've done this but no one knows for sure" [laugh]

Does anyone know if scherer mags work with other manufacturer base plates? I'm not necessarily looking to add capacity just a chunkier base plate.

Back
Top Bottom