Icy Roads 01/09/22 Take Caution ⚠️

F*ck this place. I just got back from FL and the wife wouldn't shovel the front of the cars, so now I have to do that before that sh*t turns into ice.

F*ck this place. I just got back from FL and the wife wouldn't shovel the front of the cars, so now I have to do that before that sh*t turns into ice.

Bang your wife, throw her keys on the roof and leave an upper decker — tell her next time she better shovel. 😉

🤣

I flew in Saturday morning because my mother is not doing well. one friend of mine had my car at her house all cleaned off gassed up ready for me to pick up. my brother-in-law went to the house in New Hampshire got the snow blower out did all the walkways and the oil man's path and while he was there my other buddy showed up with the plow and plowed the driveway all I had to do is hit the garage door opener. I stayed in Massachusetts last night and I looks like I'm going to be staying here tonight but I'll get back to New Hampshire during the day tomorrow but things were melting it was 42° today.

I flew in Saturday morning because my mother is not doing well. one friend of mine had my car at her house all cleaned off gassed up ready for me to pick up. my brother-in-law went to the house in New Hampshire got the snow blower out did all the walkways and the oil man's path and while he was there my other buddy showed up with the plow and plowed the driveway all I had to do is hit the garage door opener. I stayed in Massachusetts last night and I looks like I'm going to be staying here tonight but I'll get back to New Hampshire during the day tomorrow but things were melting it was 42° today.
Prayers for your Mom!

Wait. I thought the general consensus here was that snow was great.

You know the drill - throw the car keys on the roof, leave an upper decker, bang the wife.

Dammit. I’ve been doing it wrong. Dump on the roof. Easy. Wife in tank - great. Banging my keys hurts like hell.

I’m a first responder in that area. Last report I heard was 20+ off the road. No injuries though. We sat in the ambulance on the 97 overpass for like 90 minutes.

Tim

It looked like it…. Glad people ended up okay.
The suburban buried in the woods looked pretty messed up.
I’m a first responder in that area. Last report I heard was 20+ off the road. No injuries though. We sat in the ambulance on the 97 overpass for like 90 minutes.

Tim

Interesting morning today. Dusting of snow at 13 degrees. Damn. It was like road condition roulette. You didn't know if it was wet or frozen or somewhere in between. When it gets this cold, they could use salt and it's just a bit too little. With this cold, it could re-freeze.

So some parts were coated with snow. Some seemingly wet. Some already dry. Thankfully 00 didn't come up - the few slippery places were places you'd ALWAYS consider slippery and those wet areas were definitely JUST wet. Whew!

Back
Top Bottom