Ice Arms shipping times

Bankjob

NES Member
Has anyone ordered from Ice Arms lately? I placed an order on 10/4 for a blemished bolt carrier group which was reportedly in stock. My current order status still says credit card received. My card was hit within a day. I contacted Colin in customer service Tuesday and he said my order sounded familiar and it may be shipping the next day. So far no updates, I followed up with another email to Collin.

Is anyone else's experiencing lead/shipping times like this?

We had issues with them in a group buy for BCG's.

Their BCG's weren't even properly staked. Looked like a retarded monkey staked them.

Good luck.

Dealt with them once, got an 18" match barrel from green mountain. Shipping times were absolutely acceptable. No complaints from me.

I got a barrel from them about a month ago. Green Mountain 14.5 nice barrel, but this order has been a challenge so far. I didn't think it would take over 12 days to get it out the door, makes you wonder????

- - - Updated - - -

Just got an update and an apology, shipping tomorrow.

my buddy had problems with them, he called and reamed them and they sent him extra goodies. have you called and yelled at anyone?

i know i can say based on my experience with them, their reaction time, their behavior, and how they produced the products which were below industry standards for our group buy that i won't ever give them my business or recommend them.

Shortly after my first post, I received a sorry and a shipping notification. Really didn't expect a 12 day lead time on something that was reportedly in stock. We'll see if there's anything extra. They did ship it 2 day priority

I'm wondering about the BCG quality. I was thinking of buying a few blemmed BCG's myself but Atilla has me concerned especially when only saving a few dollars.

Hopefully yours is staked properly. Because the ones for the group buy were not, even though it is stated as such on their website.

So on Friday I get an email order shipped! I check the tracking info and it says "electronic shipping information received" 2 day priority. So as of today the shipping info is unchanged. Apparently the most important part of shipping is not only printing out the label, but also bringing it to the post office - WTF. Ordered the 4th, 18 days later nothing but hollow promises.

So once again I email Colin and tell him if I don't have the BCG today that they said was shipped on the 18th I was going to charge back the card. Look what was just updated.

Product & Tracking Information
Postal Product:
Priority Mail 2-Day™
Features:
$50 insurance included
USPS Tracking™
DATE & TIME
STATUS OF ITEM
Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility
NASHUA, NH 03063
October 23, 2013 , 5:09 pm
Dispatched to Sort Facility
HUDSON, NH 03051
October 23, 2013 , 3:59 pm
Acceptance
HUDSON, NH 03051
October 18, 2013
Electronic Shipping Info Received

The only thing I hate more than crappy customer service, is being lied to. Do yourselves a favor don't make the mistake I did.

Last edited:
Wait, where are they located? I was going to buy a bunch of stuff for my next build from them (18" barrel, BCG and gas block). If they are close, I'll just pick my stuff up.....

So thankfully the saga has ended. I received the BCG. Instead of sending me the refurbished BCG, they sent me a new one along with the matching Nib hammer. Good gesture but I already have a TR Enabling trigger and hammer kit installed, but at least they tried. The shipping and delivery was still troublesome. Overall the BCG looks nice, some light tooling marks but I'm sure its something that's highlighted by the coating. The staking looks light, but I am not an expert, so maybe someone else can comment. Other than that I'm done with the thread.

2e4f91k.jpg

28tb5zl.jpg

243er2c.jpg

Last edited:
Those still aren't "properly staked" carriers.

If they don't know how to do it, they should hire new techs.

That was the issue we had with them with a group buy, and I'll never do business with them again.

Back
Top Bottom