I think this is the end!@

I am tired ( I am tired of told this is not allowed in this state but it's ok in another, I tired of this state robbing me blind, I am tired of people not be polite, I am tired of being called out for not putting on a mask out in the open air, I tired of really bad drivers, I tired of paying for people sitting on there buttox while I have to p pay, I tired of people who do not have manners ) I have decided to sell my home and move out of this state to a place where I can least find some of these qualities. I feel better after venting look towards down south or out mid west where I can say good morning sir, don't get a look.

I didn't believe it either.
It listed for about 85 grand more than I thought I'd get.
Sold for another 15 grand on top of that.

Its full-retard out there.
Yup $75k more than I think it's worth and given what I have heard, it will get bid up. In in a great town and own the runt of the neighborhood. 1800 feet in neighborhood where nothing being built now is smaller than 3000 feet.

It would be interesting to start a thread where NESs would post if they have moved out of the northeast, or are on the way. I think it would be a long list.

Our house goes on the market in two weeks. I cannot believe what the realtor thinks it will sell for.

And it will. I had the same reaction. I still can't believe it ~2 years later. The house is just printing money now. I wonder if it will be flipped again?

And it will. I had the same reaction. I still can't believe it ~2 years later. The house is just printing money now. I wonder if it will be flipped again?
And i was fortunate to have already bought in the new state we will be moving to. Houses there were also going up, but i purchased before it went ballistic. Plus, I bought the runt again. Less than half of what this home will sell for. That one has gone up almost 50k since purchasing. Means nothing, but it does protect the acquisition price incase of drop in home values, which will happen.

I am tired ( I am tired of told this is not allowed in this state but it's ok in another, I tired of this state robbing me blind, I am tired of people not be polite, I am tired of being called out for not putting on a mask out in the open air, I tired of really bad drivers, I tired of paying for people sitting on there buttox while I have to p pay, I tired of people who do not have manners ) I have decided to sell my home and move out of this state to a place where I can least find some of these qualities. I feel better after venting look towards down south or out mid west where I can say good morning sir, don't get a look.
House in CT having its picture taken tomorrow. As soon as the realtors lockbox goes on the door, the wife and I are headed out in our rv, west on 84, South on 81, headed initially to TN, unless may end up in the Mayo, FL area; luv their guv....tired as well, sick of paying the ridiculous taxes and fees to support over-control . Projected price of our house has me buying 1/2 the house with 7-15 times the property.....and our endless pile of crap will go in an outbuilding....or 2....and moving money with a bit left over.

It would be interesting to start a thread where NESs would post if they have moved out of the northeast, or are on the way. I think it would be a long list.

buy in VA or something.
I wouldn't go that route. Democrats have won the last four presidential elections there, and four out of the last five governor races.
The AG is a Democrat, and the Democrats control the Virginia Senate and House of Delegates.

It's a step up from MA, not a place I'd consider long term. It's a purple state trending blue.

I don't know about anyone else but I am frankly amazed at the number of people who are willing to kick the blue states to the curb. It's really something. I know a good woman friend of mine who lives in Bend Oregon and they just put their house on the market this week to get the hell out. Antifa's in town now and none of this will end well.

I'm anticipating 2008 all over again. (Most) people don't just have $500k sitting around to spend with ease. All of these people are getting easy money: 2.8% interest, 5% down, no inspection, PMI, all that shit. They're biting off waay more than they can chew.

What do you do for work...if I refer you I get a 10k bonus lol so I'll hook u up if your a network engineer

I escaped RI 7 years ago for Missouri. Conservative state, Constitutional carry (gun laws have been reduced twice since I have been here), housing is half of what it is in NE. It will be one of the last states to be destroyed by the libtard shift

Last edited:
I have a local client/service based business, so I'm locked here for the foreseeable future.
Thankfully I live in the tiniest sliver of Red surrounded by the bluest of blue, so I have some sanity.
I'm starting to look at land/2nd home up in NH or VT, close to an independent ski area.

I'd leave this shithole in a heartbeat except for my wife (who wants to stay near the grandchildren - boo hoo)!
Maybe you can take some comfort in the weather. I've compared a few spots to the north and to the south, and all my comparisons have had weather even crappier than what I've grown accustomed to here in Plymouth County.

Best decision I ever made was to leave MA. coming up on 3 years since my escape. ife outside of the northeast is real living. My experience includes:
  • twice the house for the same money
  • 1/4 the taxes
  • more spending power due to overall lower cost of living
  • I don't think any place has perfect weather but for me, no more snow is king
  • we're happy when we wake up everyday
  • my wife's cancer and overall health care is better here than it was at DF and UMass
  • real work life balance at work
  • endless outdoor activites
  • any gun I want, even during this shortage. ammo still scare but I still have plenty of it, including enough reloading supplies for at least two more years.
  • people are respectful and friendly
  • more racism in MA than AL
  • freedom
  • bbq galore
The negatives? Well, I haven't found a range to call home yet but I have plenty of room to shoot in my back yard so it's not a big issue. CMP is about an hour away so I'll work that in soon. I can't purchase my favorite scotch in state but I have a work around. Leaving MA was exasperating-had to replace a functioning septic and pay even more taxes to sell my house. I do not expect to ever set foot in that state again and that makes me smile.

It is no surprise that good people are leaving democratic blue state sheetholes in droves.

OP-enjoy your new life!!!

Best decision I ever made was to leave MA. coming up on 3 years since my escape. ife outside of the northeast is real living. My experience includes:
  • twice the house for the same money
  • 1/4 the taxes
  • more spending power due to overall lower cost of living
  • I don't think any place has perfect weather but for me, no more snow is king
  • we're happy when we wake up everyday
  • my wife's cancer and overall health care is better here than it was at DF and UMass
  • real work life balance at work
  • endless outdoor activites
  • any gun I want, even during this shortage. ammo still scare but I still have plenty of it, including enough reloading supplies for at least two more years.
  • people are respectful and friendly
  • more racism in MA than AL
  • freedom
  • bbq galore
The negatives? Well, I haven't found a range to call home yet but I have plenty of room to shoot in my back yard so it's not a big issue. CMP is about an hour away so I'll work that in soon. I can't purchase my favorite scotch in state but I have a work around. Leaving MA was exasperating-had to replace a functioning septic and pay even more taxes to sell my house. I do not expect to ever set foot in that state again and that makes me smile.

It is no surprise that good people are leaving democratic blue state sheetholes in droves.

OP-enjoy your new life!!!
tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom