• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

i think it will, but...

greencobra

NES Member
will a gen 3 glock slide fit a gen 2 frame? i know a gen 2 slide fits a gen 3 frame. i want to do a project gun on an old frame i have but just need to make sure before i grab the gen 3 slide.

eta: it would be a mod 17. i don't own a full size gen 3 slide to find out for myself.

Oh gosh. I'm 99% sure but now that 1% is getting way bigger as I think about it. I think they are interchangeable up thru Gen3. Which is why you don't find Gen2 or Gen1 slides for sale.

Watch this if you get bored. It's a good primer...

Frame stuff starts around 3:24

Host reminds me of Allen Melvin (Cpl Henshaw The Phil Silvers Show; Sgt Hacker Gomer Pyle USMC; AKA Sam the "Butcher" Franklin Brady Bunch; Voice of Magilla Gorilla)

1602811954580.png

Last edited:
Host reminds me of Allen Melvin (Cpl Henshaw The Phil Silvers Show; Sgt Hacker Gomer Pyle USMC
off topic on my own thread...i was watching reruns of gomer pyle the other day and noticed no marine, usually, wears a marksmanship badge except gomer and sgt. carter. even the colonel doesn't wear one. odd i thought cause i've never seen a marine without one in real life. maybe the prop department didn't have enough, i dunno. see the pic of hacker above, he doesn't have one on.

haha, lenny, yeah, he does.

Back
Top Bottom