• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I think he spoke for a lot of us.

Maxrobot

NES Member
As I tried explaining to my lefty family.

1. It was more of trespassing if anything. We also now know many police officers there just let them walked in and requests for additional resources were declined when offered or not made the days before.

2. I view Soviet style take overs like Romania or African coups like the one with the Bentley College student in Liberia where there stormed the presidential palace and with a magic microphone said they were taking over and drank beer. Those are insurrections… not this!

3. Frank Rocco Giustino Sounds like a guy you would go over his house and he would cook you a home made pizza and Italian food and give you a Peroni beer.

Last edited:
Its bullshit smoke show to keep " Law Abiding " Americans from ever showing discontent for the .gov again..
NOBODY that was there has been charged with insurrection. Just parading ,trespassing, destruction of .gov property (our property)

He got a harsher sentence then the lawyer who fire bombed a police car (w/ cops inside) during the Summer of Love a few years back.

Always hated that phrase law abiding!!! I remember years ago telling my father that was one of the worst tag lines the 2A community could ever use .
Oh yeah law abiding .......well here's some more laws your going to abide by.

Last edited:
If anyone thinks J6 was an insurrection they are not right in the head.
An actual insurrection would have left a trail of dead and wounded of epic proportion.
Yeah, insurrectionists don’t show up to an insurrection entirely unarmed. Literally no one arrested was armed. Anyone who refers to J6 as an insurrection, I immediately dismiss as a smooth brained communist.

Last edited:
From above -
Peter Schwartz of Pennsylvania "...the longest sentence to date was handed down for assault on a federal officer"
...sentenced to 14 years for throwing a chair at a line of officers..." "...and spraying multiple officers with pepper spray and other chemical munitions he had stolen from police."

Steven Cappuccio and Patrick McCaughey, to seven and seven-and-a-half years, respectively" "... pinned Officer Hodges to a door with a police shield, while Cappuccio forcefully ripped off the officer’s gas mask. Cappuccio then took Officer Hodges’ riot baton out of his hands and used it to strike him in the face."

FBI’s Washington Field Office. “Our work is not done, however,

From the story...

“Before Giustino made the decision to approach the door, he posted on social media that police were using tear gas against him and the other rioters, condescendingly calling law enforcement ‘civil servants,’ an affront to the hundreds of officers injured that day protecting democracy,” prosecutors wrote in a court filing.

Whoops. Can't call tax payer funded employees civil servants. That would imply they are funded with our tax dollars and exist to serve the public. In reality they are letting us know they exist to serve the government.

From the story...

“Before Giustino made the decision to approach the door, he posted on social media that police were using tear gas against him and the other rioters, condescendingly calling law enforcement ‘civil servants,’ an affront to the hundreds of officers injured that day protecting democracy,” prosecutors wrote in a court filing.

Whoops. Can't call tax payer funded employees civil servants. That would imply they are funded with our tax dollars and exist to serve the public. In reality they are letting us know they exist to serve the government.
I mean shit got out of hand let's not act like pepper spraying cops at a rally of 250,000 people is a good thing

"U.S. District Judge James Boasberg told Giustino that he seemed to have no remorse for his conduct on Jan. 6 or any respect for the court's authority."
So many lies from the Associated Propaganda that I struggled to get through most of that article and then gave up.

If anyone thinks J6 was an insurrection they are not right in the head.
An actual insurrection would have left a trail of dead and wounded of epic proportion.
The left always changes definitions whenever they think it will further thier cause of central planning and total submission.

Back
Top Bottom