I LOVE this site!!!!

I could not agree more. I'm always on here learning new things and trying to help out those people that have asked the same questions as me before. I know what it's like being lost. Especially with MA laws

best people, advice, deals, information....etc....etc.....
best site on the net! Thanks to all the Mods!

That is... until you get a troll or some arrogant "know-it-all", otherwise, by far, most are very informative, great people.
I happen to read way more than I post on here myself.

kumbaya.gif

Besides Masscops its definitely my favorite site, I'm not saying that MC is better or run better its just I was on there first and forged friendships there with the owner and others. I have met a half dozen really great people ,yet to meet Derek even though he's invited me many times one day I hope to meet the legend. Also I have got many awesome deals as well. Best of all I got to help an inspirational young girl named Lexi, my hat is definitely off to Derek, you and your Mods run a fantastic site that I'm glad to be a small percent of..approximately 1%. Wait does that make me a ....nevermind.

I've met many people from this forum, They're all great folks. The knowledge, expertise and generosity here is second to none.

All the more reason to become a paid member here and meet people face to face through all the various events that are offered. Best $21.00 I've ever spent.

[grin]

I've met many people from this forum, They're all great folks. The knowledge, expertise and generosity here is second to none.

All the more reason to become a paid member here and meet people face to face through all the various events that are offered. Best $21.00 I've ever spent.

[grin]

What Kevin said. [thumbsup]
Chuck

[grin]

bumping this for the newbies....

come out, show face, meet up.... leave the reynolds wrap at home. [laugh] do some shooting and shoot the BS.

blitz is okay.... except the fact that he likes bud light. [rofl]

" Best $21.00 I've ever spent."

You wouldn't be saying that if you were stationed in Germany in the mid 80's when the dollar was very strong against the d-mark.[wink]

Greg, in the late 60's, 50 Marks ($12.50), got you a pretty good deal on Kieserstrasse as well.[shocked]

$21.00 for a library of info. It is a deal. Some "pages" could be deleted but they are good for a laugh. In gereral the site is........AWESOME! I know. My wife thinks I am having a cyber Affair! LOL

Great reminder of how lucky we are to have such a great community of people here on NES.

The knowledge that I gain from posters is immeasurable (Cekim, GSG, Kevlar, dr.grant, Mr. Twigg, tele_mark, SKS Ray, Wolf223, Jose, EC, hell even HC and JackDaniels come to mind albeit different delivery methods!

Though not all exchanges can be libtard happy-feely, I would say that this site is run as perfectly as one that is based on freedom of speech can possibly be.

At 27, I can honestly say that this site will get the asking fee for the rest of my life. I value everyone on here, have met some of them and hope to meet more, and know of no other place where you could go to get answers to the questions you seek.

Great thread, and we need reminders of this WAY more often. Nothing wrong for being proud of where we live, and we live on NES!

ETA: Just saw Greg's latest post and I want to make mention of him too! And william_munny for the gift to Derek at the last shoot!

You see? There are sooooooo many people that make this site an AMAZING one. Never enough time or space to mention all the people that make a difference. C-pher, dwarven1, m1911, edmorseIII too! Jeezum.. memory is foggy thru my sunday night brews!

Last edited:
Never found Blitz1 to be helpful. Just ghey!

Ha! j/k

Will hopefully be able to make Fraggin Frosty and meet you if you so choose to go. As for Pumpkin shoot, I have chiropractors appt in AM, and Bruins game with dad and uncle in PM.

Chuck Carl in that list too. CRSIII? I'm not looking it up. And Fooped. I gotta get outta this thread. Atmay! Alright Im done!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom