I had a really bad Class III Malfunction today.

Thankfully you were vigilant and you caught it before something bad happened.

I took that course that tells me what class my malfunctions are. If I didnt take it, I would have no clue what to do.

I think I would of had to send it back to Glock.

Where the hell is our resident Class III malfunction expert on this anyway?

He is only 300 experience points away from becoming level 10 (Commander of the Seagulls of Vigilance), and can not be distracted by such frivolity!
He will then be entitled to have class 4 failures.!

If you don't know what I am talking about, that's because it's CLASSIFIED as ULTRA Top Secret. I'd risk my NSA clearance by divulging anything.

FGRTHY-2.jpg

Perhaps the use of improper sizing dies may cause such a malfunction . . . just saying. [rolleyes]

[laugh] QFTMFT

You did pretty well with that pistol of mine which shall remain nameless, though.

true.

next time i think the 1911 is coming out to play. dave did have some nice 147gr 9mms loaded! if i could hit anything i would have done good if i had his rounds.

Dench,
I think I know what your problem is. I hate to put this in writing but your Glock is the problem. If you had a real pistol like my M&P then you would never have such problems. I can shoot any cartridge I choose in my M&P and never get a Class III or even a Class IIIa malfunction. I shoot .22 when I am just plinking, .45 ACP for personal defense, .30-30 for deer (outside of MA), 12 gauge slugs for deer in MA, and .30-06 for nostalgia.

I have learned that the M&P is so forgiving that I can pick up range brass, load it up with whatever I want (I've even stopped cleaning the brass since it is a waste of time) and it cycles perfectly in my M&P. I gave up sizing the brass years ago.

My favorite round in my M&P is the .30-30 but my only complaint about the awesome M&P is the stupid 10 round mass-compliant magazine. I have a terrible time getting the 10th cartridge into the mag.

DSC_1373.gif

I dont know if I'm gay enough to own an M&P. Last time I saw someone buy one they had to show proof that they were infact only interested in the same sex.

The correct technique here would have been to run up to the target while screaming "MOVING!", and then use your gun like a hammer, getting in two or three good hits. It's also more effective if you have a partner and can synchronize your movements.

Dench,
I think I know what your problem is. I hate to put this in writing but your Glock is the problem. If you had a real pistol like my M&P then you would never have such problems. I can shoot any cartridge I choose in my M&P and never get a Class III or even a Class IIIa malfunction. I shoot .22 when I am just plinking, .45 ACP for personal defense, .30-30 for deer (outside of MA), 12 gauge slugs for deer in MA, and .30-06 for nostalgia.

I have learned that the M&P is so forgiving that I can pick up range brass, load it up with whatever I want (I've even stopped cleaning the brass since it is a waste of time) and it cycles perfectly in my M&P. I gave up sizing the brass years ago.

My favorite round in my M&P is the .30-30 but my only complaint about the awesome M&P is the stupid 10 round mass-compliant magazine. I have a terrible time getting the 10th cartridge into the mag.

Your M&P sucks. With mine, I just put in the empty brass in the [STRIKE]mag[/STRIKE]... clip and it's automatically reloaded.

This travesty could have been avoided with a proper headspace gauge. For the love of God take a safety course.
I think he's already a certified armorer... He took the course where they give you glock logo'd mittens and a padded helmet so you don't hurt yourself or pull your hair out when you get frustrated...

This is just another proof that Glocks suck.
Get a 1911 and lose all ammo but .45, and you won't have another malf again!

Back
Top Bottom