I had a really bad Class III Malfunction today.

So, today at the range I was practicing with my secondary. I was loading 9x19, 7.62x51 and 5.56x45 into my Glock because its a Glock and it can fire whatever I want it to. While I was busy being tactical, I had a double feed.

What weapon do I transition to when my secondary has a Class III Malfunction?

4q-1.jpg

It took me forever to clear it.

I <3 this post.

So, what made them go from FUDD to "serious" FUDD?

It was either when they told me that I need to put a folding stock on my AR because it's already illegal(it's 100% compliant).

or maybe it was when they were shooting an AR on the pistol range.

or maybe it was when he was running from left to right shooting plates with his Glock and missed every plate then proceeded to tell us how he shoots competitively.

or maybe when we were told you can't get 3rd gen Glocks in MA anywhere, yet Dench had a 34 in his hand.

or maybe when he demanded to know which shops sold 3rd Gen Glocks and Dench told him he needs to research it himself and he got aggravated.

There was quite a bit of fudding today.

One guy really took a liking to Dench, want to know if he'd play on his team.

If you could figure out what triggers Fudd onset syndrome then you might be able to suppress it... Perhaps put some in shotgun powder so that it would disperse amongst the target audience. We can beat this disease, give now... [laugh]

I'm not so sure if we can beat these new "serious fudds":

be-vewy-vewy-qwiet-elmer-fudd-punisher-demotivational-poster-1232566359.jpg

Fudds bred with mall ninjas.......

Last edited:
That's why you keep one secondary in your drop leg and another on your chest rig setup for cross draw. Don't you know anything, fricken boot.

So, today at the range I was practicing with my secondary. I was loading 9x19, 7.62x51 and 5.56x45 into my Glock because its a Glock and it can fire whatever I want it to. While I was busy being tactical, I had a double feed.

What weapon do I transition to when my secondary has a Class III Malfunction?

4q-1.jpg

It took me forever to clear it.

Problems right in front of you, youve got them in backwards..

I must be mistaken I referenced my conservative media handbook and it shows a picture of your firearm you call a "glock" and they claim it is a fully automatic asault rifle andthey have it labeled as an AK47.

Next time you should post a video of your "malfunction" on youtube ad ask nutnfancy to do a POU on it.

LOL... I think you left out the snap cap. That's the first safety for the Glock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where the hell is our resident Class III malfunction expert on this anyway?

could have used him yesterday. i was being smoked in a pin match, had class III malfunctions left and right. my pistol was throwing rounds into the berm, table, anywhere but the pins. i needed help and he was nowhere to be found.

could have used him yesterday. i was being smoked in a pin match, had class III malfunctions left and right. my pistol was throwing rounds into the berm, table, anywhere but the pins. i needed help and he was nowhere to be found.

[laugh] QFTMFT

You did pretty well with that pistol of mine which shall remain nameless, though.

Back
Top Bottom