I continue to hope the NRA will regain its sanity

Imagine thinking being a RINO is an acceptable position? Their job is to slow down the dems, not to stop them in anyway. Basically he's fine with communism taking over after he's gone from here.
There is no money to be made in true conservatism or worse libertarianism. That’s why I think 90% of the suits on the right are full of shit.

It’s all about getting paid for them. Lots of taxes and spending to shuffle around and big .gov programs make that easy. The republicans just have to work a little harder at hiding the theft.

Imagine thinking being a RINO is an acceptable position? Their job is to slow down the dems, not to stop them in anyway. Basically he's fine with communism taking over after he's gone from here.
No.

I‘m just not a conservative on social issues. Two guys want to get married? Fine, whatever. You want to smoke marijuana? Sure, you do you.

Some things I’m closer to conservative values. I agree that China is our biggest threat and sending jobs overseas was a terrible mistake in so many ways.

As for communism, all four of my grandparents escaped from the USSR after the revolution. I have a deep-seated hatred of communism.

The big-L Libertarians are loony. They take their dogma to its logical extreme which then becomes completely irrational.

No.

I‘m just not a conservative on social issues. Two guys want to get married? Fine, whatever. You want to smoke marijuana? Sure, you do you.

Some things I’m closer to conservative values. I agree that China is our biggest threat and sending jobs overseas was a terrible mistake in so many ways.

As for communism, all four of my grandparents escaped from the USSR after the revolution. I have a deep-seated hatred of communism.

The big-L Libertarians are loony. They take their dogma to its logical extreme which then becomes completely irrational.
Endorsing RINO Republicans shows a severe lack of understanding of the current political system. You think they are RINOs because of weed? f*** me. [rofl]

No.

I'm sure someone smarter than me has coined a term for this but there is something about when a humans political beliefs develop, they make the same arguments over and over. Regardless of how much the political landscape has changed. Gay marriage and weed? Is it 1995?

This. Republicans as a whole don't have to agree on the color of shite where policies are concerned, but the modern-day RINOs are still asking us to trust the government. They implicitly support deep state rule and discount the destructiveness of left-wing extremists.
A line has been crossed. The dems are the party of chopping little boys Dicks and little girls tits off. Mutilating children is sick. The RINOs slow walk every single one of the D's policies. They don't stop anything. This isn't about gay marriage and weed anymore, we desperately need the older liberals to realize that.

The NRA is out for the NRA. They don't give a shit about you or gun owners in Massachusetts. They care about the dues and donations rolling in to fund the private jets, country homes and 5 star vacations.

It galls me that the range I belong to requires NRA membership. I wish they required membership to Comm2A, GOAL or FPC. They're the real ones on the frontline...

YMMV....

I was on the fence with the NRA because a few friends whom I respect were NRA advocates. After the NRA endorsed Chuck Morse, I became completely anti NRA. Morse has never sponsored nor even cosponsored a 2A bill and has on a number of occasions, helped to water down excellent 2A legislation in the senate. I am very glad he lost be cause I would have had a hard time voting for him as a senator. The NRA will forever be considered a has been posturing organization to me and any political candidate that accepts their endorsement will be persona non grata to me.

If the NRA goes down, it will be because of Wayne.
He's corrupting and killing it by alienating a huge part of the membership.
It's now focused on perpetuating itself and has forgotten the purpose of its mission.
I'm considering maintaining my instructors credentials and paying more, but pulling my membership until he's gone.

Major league grifters stealing millions aren't above low-level stealing of a few thousand dollars.

The NRA is out for the NRA. They don't give a shit about you or gun owners in Massachusetts. They care about the dues and donations rolling in to fund the private jets, country homes and 5 star vacations.

It galls me that the range I belong to requires NRA membership. I wish they required membership to Comm2A, GOAL or FPC. They're the real ones on the frontline...

YMMV....
You can change that. Bring it up at a meeting and push for a vote.

As with every other special interest group, the NRA will do the bidding of whomever provides them with the most money.

It's ALWAYS about the money on this planet!

He’s just your average d i l d o..
Ar15 s are a joke. You can own m16s with grenade launchers. It’s not like it’s something new. You always have been able to and you always will be able to

Back
Top Bottom