hunting

just seeing if there is any hunters in the cape cod area i could hunt with have not been in awhile i would like to go for coyotes

i live around south plymouth/wareham and i just started hunting a few years ago so i would need a mentor to hunt coyotes but I'm game for it though.

Why is it that everytime a person wants to take up hunting it is coyotes? I hear this a lot and just wanted if you to knew that coyotes are extremly hard to hunt.

My question is real, I hear a lot of people who have never hunted before say that they want to hunt coyotes, and I was just wondering why you picked a coyote.

They are elusive and extremly smart, they have great hearing, smell, and a knee abilty to sense danger. I have hunted them over bait before and had one about fifty meters out. I was in a tree stand and he still busted me. I saw him and he was gone in about 2 seconds.

well i hunt deer right now thats kind of hard but tryed small game hunting rabbits, squirrel stuff like that and it was great. i started hunting and shooting when i was around 11-13 and i loved it but it was with a family friend who passed away last year. i started hunting again around 18 plus got my FID card so I'm still kind of lost. nobody else in my immediate family shoots or hunts so I'm the black sheep of the bunch i have got my mother into shooting but my father is still anti-gun all the way.

i get a weird look from the rest of the family who is liberal and my uncle said to me when he learned i got back into hunting and shooting "where did we go wrong with you?".

my main goal is to kill at least a doe. i would like to try hunting for razorbacks and coyotes.

i will have to do some reasearch on some good places to go thanks for the replies or if you guys know places we can go

Back
Top Bottom