• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hunting/fishing with members.

Anyone hunting geese Tuesday? I'm hitting the fields on Rt 58 on the Halifax/Plympton line. There's a pretty big flock there morning and afternoon. I have no idea how busy it will be there, I've never hunted it before. I usually hit the bogs near my house, but I can't pass up an easy hunt.

Putting up.a.post.in the members section for where I and officially two other.members will be for the pheasent opener.. folks are welcome to come!

So if you can see my PM box on hunting right now LOL! SO I have a solution I will be doing two things in the members area I will start a post with a hunters write a guide for members on getting into hunting step buy step laws regs where pheasants/quail are stocked a general how to.. Also will go into ducks geese and deer.. Sorry you will have to put up with my terrible grammar and dyslexia I also will post when I am going on a hunt I don't mind bringing folks along! Hopefully a few days ahead of time Again it will show up in the members area I will post a link when I get the guide typed out.

This is really cool, subscribed and reps inbound.

I told the lady just this morning that next year I was going to re-learn how to hunt and fish. I don't know much about regs, seasons and playing by the rules. As a kid I used to just go out onto some land my dad's friend owned and take rabbits and the occasional pheasant or dove. I guess that's technically poaching. I'd like have my shit together by next spring for turkey season.

Hey guys! Newb member here and new to hunting in MA as well (although it has been quite a few years since I've hunted anywhere.) Just bought my slug gun and getting some new gear for this shotgun season, so really looking forward to getting back to it. I live out south of Worcester but would be willing to travel to scout/hunt with some other folks... even down for some hunting in other states!

Back
Top Bottom