Hunter Biden indicted on federal gun charges: The indictment against the president's son comes after a plea agreement on tax and gun charges fell

Short of corroborating witnesses, he could say all the drug stuff was to sell books and a total fabrication. Hell, corroborating witnesses might get decimated on the stand as well. They ARE drug users. Then Dr. Jill can come in and tell us how wonderful Hunter is. (I wish she was my doctor. ROFL!)

Short of corroborating witnesses, he could say all the drug stuff was to sell books and a total fabrication. Hell, corroborating witnesses might get decimated on the stand as well. They ARE drug users. Then Dr. Jill can come in and tell us how wonderful Hunter is. (I wish she was my doctor. ROFL!)
Uhh.. well there was that laptop with multiple and i mean multiple pictures of Hookers and blow

His attorney would claim he had the right to have a machine gun with grenade launcher if he was charged with that.
they will - for real - claim that there is a constitution that was written for bidens and works for them alone, so, there was never any crime there, a it all was within their constitutional rights.
not yours - theirs.

Probably just my dry/sarcastic humor.

The picture is from an old tv show called “The Fall Guy”, I figure at some point that will be Hunter B, taking the fall for Joe. When I was looking for a picture of the show it came up (with the beautiful Heather Thomas) with Lee Majors (The Fall Guy) looking like Hunters shirtless crack photo. 🤷‍♂️

Don’t mind me, I don’t even like being in my own mind sometimes. lol [laugh]

Oh man it was always a school discussion who was hotter Heather Thomas or Heather Locklear.

Oh man it was always a school discussion who was hotter Heather Thomas or Heather Locklear.

I loved Locklear. But she did not age well.

Anyone got recent pics of Thomas? She was smoking also back in the day.

He'll walk, doesn't meet the Bruen test. And Hunter should not be convicted based on the recent decision. Shall not be infringed doesn't mean disqualification of your right to bear arms because he has a drug habit or any other habit, legal or illegal.
The guy is the biggest D**khead in this country, but he shouldn't even be charged based on the recent decisions.

Specifically, the court said that, to justify any gun law, "the government must demonstrate that the regulation is consistent with this Nation’s historical tradition of firearm regulation."

He'll walk, doesn't meet the Bruen test. And Hunter should not be convicted based on the recent decision. Shall not be infringed doesn't mean disqualification of your right to bear arms because he has a drug habit or any other habit, legal or illegal.
The guy is the biggest D**khead in this country, but he shouldn't even be charged based on the recent decisions.

Specifically, the court said that, to justify any gun law, "the government must demonstrate that the regulation is consistent with this Nation’s historical tradition of firearm regulation."

Good good, I hope he walks!

Matt Hoover of CRS firearms is next, then the NFA.

He will walk but we're all safe since anyone else whose name is not Biden will continue to get chucked in jail until even AARP gives up on them.

Uhh.. well there was that laptop with multiple and i mean multiple pictures of Hookers and blow

Tested on-camera as blow??? Or just Vitamin K or something???? Hookers or just actors?????

I'm not saying what I believe or not. It's not whatchooknow, it's whatchoocan prove. I refer to the OJ trial as prime example. He CUT HIS WIFE'S HEAD OFF and got away with it.

He will walk free…. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
he will and none of you will, as it is the only way how law works now.
judges are no longer impartial nor even pretend to be impartial. it is all a class warfare masterclass at its best now.
just definitions of classes mutated from purely economical into a more complicated political mix.

Tested on-camera as blow??? Or just Vitamin K or something???? Hookers or just actors?????

I'm not saying what I believe or not. It's not whatchooknow, it's whatchoocan prove. I refer to the OJ trial as prime example. He CUT HIS WIFE'S HEAD OFF and got away with it.
And he was black

1. Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?
    Warning: The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state where you reside.
This is question six
If you are not currently using how far off of last date of use are you a "user" or "addict"?
If you used when you were 13 and are 50 now are you an unlawful user?
If you used last week and quit are you a user?

Doubling back on the long Hunter trail....
The WH cocaine thing. They tested it to confirm it was cocaine.
Was it ever published as to whether they tested for finger prints?
Probably not, it may lead to WH problems.

Last edited:

OK then let's convict him of lying on a Government form, or perjury or whatever combination it is. Stay away from the firearms regulation question and bust him up for the lies.

Nothing will happen to him, he is a CIA asset:

It's easy to control a family with lots & lots of skeletons in the closet.

String him up
flyingpig.gif

Back
Top Bottom