Hunter Biden indicted on federal gun charges: The indictment against the president's son comes after a plea agreement on tax and gun charges fell

Literally the smallest of his indictable crimes. This is a nothing burger and probably part of the DNC's plan.
This right here. Now they can run the clock out on the REAL charges, FARA, corruption, influence peddling, payoffs...the ones that if investigated and prosecuted would turn over a whole lot of rocks with some very damning things underneath them that certain people do not want to be exposed.

Tell me again what the Biden grandchildren did that warranted six figure "gifts" from seedy shell companies under the Biden umbrella that were funded by foreign interests? I'll wait.

I didn't get it. Still dont
Probably just my dry/sarcastic humor.

The picture is from an old tv show called “The Fall Guy”, I figure at some point that will be Hunter B, taking the fall for Joe. When I was looking for a picture of the show it came up (with the beautiful Heather Thomas) with Lee Majors (The Fall Guy) looking like Hunters shirtless crack photo. 🤷‍♂️

Don’t mind me, I don’t even like being in my own mind sometimes. lol [laugh]

Hunter will keep getting off of indictments, and from hookers and hit the booger sugar until the cows come home.

He is a ge ius!

Hunter will keep getting off of indictments, and from hookers and hit the booger sugar until the cows come home.

He is a ge ius!
If he didn't diddle kids and bang his dead brothers wife and didn't exploit women like withhold paychecks from his secretary for nudes

He'd be pretty cool

Probably just my dry/sarcastic humor.

The picture is from an old tv show called “The Fall Guy”, I figure at some point that will be Hunter B, taking the fall for Joe. When I was looking for a picture of the show it came up (with the beautiful Heather Thomas) with Lee Majors (The Fall Guy) looking like Hunters shirtless crack photo. 🤷‍♂️

Don’t mind me, I don’t even like being in my own mind sometimes. lol [laugh]
I knew what your post meant.

I used to watch the Fall Guy all the time as a kid.

Now, I'm as old as Lee Majors was in the show.

Flimsy stupid charge - everyone here checked the box to say not an alcoholic…

15 or more drinks a week and you are an alcoholic.

Heavy Alcohol Use:​

• NIAAA defines heavy drinking as follows:
    • For men, consuming 5 or more drinks on any day or 15 or more per week
You’re all going to jail

I wonder what ID Hunter used when making gun purchases? I read that he lived in Malibu, Ca. but Delawre is his traditional home. I wonder too what State he has a driver's license in? Do people at that level of wealth even bother with driver's licenses?

EABOD

Please watch

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FYUPY2HFxN0

Back
Top Bottom