Howdy from afar

Hi y'all.. was searching for something on the net an found this to be interesting site.. thought i'd register an join in an do some reading..... [wink]

Thank ya' all.. for the welcome .. i was living in Ct. for 26 yrs... forced retirement do to 9/11.. ran out $ an had to sell.. move here in NC 2004.. a whole diff''' style of living, actually i'm kinda love'n it.. very interesting site you fellas have.. i think i'll stay awhile if thats ok...

By all means, stick around! We have an assortment of expatriated New Englanders, and its always good to hear from more civilized places in the country.

You know, where "rifle" isn't a four letter word....

[wink]

Welcome!

TGringo

thanks again fellas for welcome
here is the other side of the Essex
normal_Leu_30mm_005.jpg

[wink]

Always glad to have some relocated New Englanders on the board. Happy you found us.
Its a great site and great people. Enjoy the discussions.

Welcome, and I am a bit envious at your current location. I visited once and the people were awesome. I hope you are treated as well here as I was there. Lot's of good people and info on this board.[grin]

Tim

Tim""" i guess the whole state is wonderful.. we visited greensboro about 12yrs ago an thought it was great.. but my daughter moved to wilmington of course wife wanted to follow.. so we found a real quiet place just a few miles north in hampstead.... com-on-down..

skol... from where in NC .. com-on-back

mrs wild""" beleive me i don't mis the snow shovel'n hills .. leave rack'n an the taxes

oolelandoo.. howdy y'all..

seems like the whole board almost comes from mass .. ya' must all be neighbors up there....... Lol's

an thanks for the warm welcome... if i mssed anyone...[wink]

Welcome...

I used to live that way myself (Raleigh). The summers got way too hot and humid for me though.

So now I live in NH where the winters are too cold....Humph.....

Back
Top Bottom