• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How many gun shops or big box stores have you visited this year?

BONESTOCK

NES Member
Just curious if anybody else does this to help cope with cabin fever.

I've been on a tour of gun shops for the last few weeks and here is a list of them.

The Gun Parlor in Worcester

Pac and Postal in Lancaster

Cabelas in Hudson

KAG Arms in Littleton

The mill in Littleton (To many to list)

BROPHYS Fine Firearms in Middleboro

Shooting Supply in Westport

Village Sporting goods in Westport

1st Round Academy in Walpole

The Gun Rack in Turner Falls

GT Arms in Wareham

I think thats all, but I may have missed a few.

Really? That's hilarious!

Last time I was there I had to show my drivers license for one of their bags of jerky and a Hershey bar :(
100% serious.

I drove by one day and was thinking of buying an MTM box, so I said f*ck it and stopped.

They asked for my LTC. I left the box at the register and walked away.

Shooters Outpost, Both locations
Cabelas Berlin and Hartford
Bob’s Webster
Brown’s Thompson
Runnings Putnam
Some sketchy place in western CT

This is just since the beginning of this year.

I was at Nicks Sports Shop in Palmer last week. It had come a long way since it changed hands awhile back.

The staff was great and some comic relief was welcome while waiting on the new “enhanced” background check. “Researching” for over 1/2hr WTF. I guess I should be grateful that I didn’t get delayed.

None.

Unless you count rural king.

I’ve been to four stores total this year so far. The local drive through liquor store (I walk in because it just feels incriminating to drive up to a liquor store to me, but that’s MA indoctrination for ya), Collins country market, rural king, and Walmart. That’s it.

Country living. There aren’t many stores and I probably wouldn’t go in them if there were.

Last edited:
If anybody was looking for something specific, I might remember if I had seen it.
No guarantee but more than willing to help if I could.
You know where to find me
Seeya

Back
Top Bottom