How far to drive to Gun Range?

1 mile from my door to the firing line. Usually the only one there when I go. Looking forward to the opening of the indoor range. Been a member since 1981 and have seen a lot of improvements. Wish I had the time to go daily

i travel 21 miles to my club. it has all i want and need. 50 dollars a year dues (family) 40 dollars a year ( individual). 400 acres to roam. trap, archery, stocked pond, and as a member you can even use atv's there. we also stock pheasants in the fall also.

bob

I live in medford, and go to MRA...it's less than 10 minutes away. I go at night, so I usually don't run into many people there. I haven't used the outdoor range yet, you have to qualify to use it, which kinda sucks. Other than that, I have no complaints.

I live in Beverly (18 miles) & work in Rowley (27 miles) from MRA.
Makes me wish I still lived on Fellsway West [wink].
I only shoot after dark so I only care about the indoor Loeb Range.
No BMG, Black Powder & slugs only in shotguns @ 3 rounds per set. No complaints either.

I go to MRA. It's close and on my daily route if I want to stop in and shoot. Join the club that is closest to your house that offers what you want. For me the indoor range open 24/7 is ideal for maintaining your accuracy. The outdoor range is also good but you need to be there during the day which sometimes is an issue for me with work. They are easy to qualify for the outdoor range as well.

Open back door, aim, and shoot...[laugh]

Dude, you SUCK ! [laugh]

That is my dream. To be able to shoot whatever I want on my own property.

I currently drive about 15 minutes to my primary club, but I really like it. No fudd restrictions and you can shoot full auto if you want. 24/7 access to the indoor range, heated 300 yard rifle range for cold months.

It works for me and my family

I have a uber long trip. I ahve to get a firearm and ammo ready walk to the front door open the door step outside then pick a target to shoot. I have plates spinners and a couple of those rubber seal up type targets out in the yard. Then when I am done I have to go all the way back to the door and go inside.

I would go for the closest range that has what you need. Think 4 and 5$ gas.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom