How do you view people's "reps"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEY!!

I'm special. [smile][wink]

That's what the voices tell me anyway.

I tell all my students, "You're all special to me. Some of you, however, are very special."

They get it. [wink]

Sometimes I suggest that they might need to walk down the hall to talk to a "special" friend. A "friend" who would like to talk to them about their "feelings". I tell them that I know all about science. But there are other people in the building who know all about "feelings".

That usually solves all problems with ... "special" people. [grin]

If I were you I'd just ignore rep points.
Having a lot won't do anything for you. Having none at all won't do anything for you either.

It's like getting a gold star in 1st grade...as a 30 year old.

But that's just my opinion.

MIne too.

Don't forget about saying how they say they don't care about rep points as well..

Kinda like....this:

Title: I don't care about rep points..

" I don't really care who left me neg reps,but I just want to know why they didn't sign their name.Again,rep points are no big deal to me but I wish the sunnavabitch who left me neg reps at least has the common f'n courtesy to sign their f'n name so I know who left me neg reps,which I don't really care about !!!"

[laugh] I posted something like this yesterday after someone anonymously neg repped me because I started a thread about "hey I saw an NES sticker on someone's car yesterday!". the comment he left was: OMG NO WAY!

[rofl] Yeah I guess I am a dork.

Been meaning to ask: what's with the light green vs. dark green boxes? If they mean something different, what is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom