• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How do you tell the good guys from the bad guys?

I just wear a shirt that says POLICE on the back all the time.

so an Attacker

THE ATTACKER(S)

Point guns at people who look afraid or who are trying to get away. If someone points a gun at a little kid, they’re a bad guy.
They are more likely to have a long gun of some kind, but may be armed with just a handgun.
Be aware there are Attackers that are armed with edged weapons, but we don’t see that as often in the US.
May be displaying their weapons in a way to generate the maximum amount of fear. Don’t expect Attackers to move with weapons in a Low Ready, Ready, or Sul position.
May attempt to herd Victims where they can be controlled / executed. Another Victim or Fighter may attempt to lead others to safety. You may be able to differentiate between these two categories by position and reaction. If the person is in the back, yelling and people and threatening them with a weapon, they may be an Attacker. If the person with a weapon is in front and people are following them, they are probably a Fighter.
May be wearing tactical gear, such as a chest rig or plate carrier.

The author left out the most important way of differentiating a good guy from a bad guy. If I'm walking through the mall, and I see someone with an AK-47, then I will shoot that person in the back. On the other hand, if I see someone walking through the mall with an AR-15, then I will assume that they're a good guy. I know that this will upset some members on this forum, but I have always questioned their patriotism due to their choice in firearms.

Last edited:
Just remember we got four missing M4s out there! Jihad Jerry might be on to your way of thinking... 'Murica!

The author left out the most important way of differentiating a good guy from a bad guy. If I'm walking through the mall, and I see someone with an AK-47, then I will shoot that person in the back. On the other hand, if I see someone walking through the mall with an AR-15, then I will assume that they're a good guy. I know that this will upset some members on this forum, but I have always questioned their patriotism due to their choice in firearms.

half of my friends (and some mods on this forum) roll with AK's of some variety primarily.

I hope that this is sarcasm.

raciss. #AKlivesmatter

2urqvir.jpg

Walking through mall, see man with SCAR. Whatdo.

Joking aside, if you're serious, wow.

This ****ing guy.

Yah, Ha Ha Ha Ha, Good laughs and we can go on with this for pages . . . . me included. But in all seriousness; Say I am in a situation like what happened in France, only here where you don't have to be a cowering backstop for some sick Ŧψ₵₹’₰ AK. Get into a defensive position and hopefully start dishing some Freedom back out to SBs; how do we differentiate ourselves from the Attackers so we don't get shot by the LEOs or the .mil. Beyond our posture of cover and the fact that we may not be firing on everything that moves, how do we survive a Fighter who sees me with a gun and decides I am a threat?

This is sound thinking, I like your logic here.

How do you handle this though?
AB3A4016.jpg

vrtxAgN.jpg

awY8Q8A.jpg

i got nothin' else. neggggggged.

how do we differentiate ourselves from the Attackers so we don't get shot by the LEOs or the .mil. Beyond our posture of cover and the fact that we may not be firing on everything that moves, how do we survive a Fighter who sees me with a gun and decides I am a threat?

You don't. Any LE or .mil see anyone with a gun as a BG, and you will be shot down just as indiscriminately as the active shooter...because you're an active shooter.

They write the after action report, and a complicit media will parrot it back, so be expected to be grouped in with any other scalps they have ventilated.

...and NES is all...
tumblr_mtflpfGoJF1r81219o2_500.gif

original.jpg

Funny thing is he's not alone in this thinking. First time I broke out my AK at the range some dude gave me a little ribbing over it. You a commie type stuff. My response was it belongs in any well rounded collection due to it undeniable roll in firearms history. Wasn't the only time either. Clerk at ktp once had a problem with them too, not the fact that they suck, but why would any merican want one. Both dudes were older, might be a generational thing.

Funny thing is he's not alone in this thinking. First time I broke out my AK at the range some dude gave me a little ribbing over it. You a commie type stuff. My response was it belongs in any well rounded collection due to it undeniable roll in firearms history. Wasn't the only time either. Clerk at ktp once had a problem with them too, not the fact that they suck, but why would any merican want one. Both dudes were older, might be a generational thing.

maybe.

i've read his post over a few times but i really can't tell whether he's just that stupid, or if he just pulled off the troll of the week.

Back
Top Bottom