How do Drug Enforcement Administration special agents lose their guns?

The percent sign should have been left off but was included by mistake. In any case the rate of loss is slightly over one tenth of one percent. More damage is done by lost laptops.

Trying to compare this to the civilian loss rate won't work as the loses, in many cases are never reported.

Last edited:
This is getting ridiculous - one poster repeatedly (and characteristically) kept using"lose" where "loss" is required; now another one has started.

Apparently, ignorance is infectious. Do a virus scan of your system before you, too, succumb. The neurons you save may be your own!

This is getting ridiculous - one poster repeatedly (and characteristically) kept using"lose" where "loss" is required; now another one has started.

Apparently, ignorance is infectious. Do a virus scan of your system before you, too, succumb. The neurons you save may be your own!

[rofl][laugh2][laugh]

"It's funny because it's not me." Homer Simpson

Last edited:

Stop picking on me...I've told you repeatedly that I was not the one who kept stuffing you in your locker in high school. I've apparently been mistaken for some one else.

Hey, even Scrivener must have a sense of humor.....maybe?[laugh2]
Ah, but do you? [wink]

The percent sign should have been left off, but was included by mistake. In any case, the rate of loss is slightly over one tenth of one percent. More damage is done by lost laptops.

Trying to compare this to the civilian loss rate won't work as the losses, in many cases, are never reported.
spellcheck.gif

I've been dying to try out this new graphic...

Back
Top Bottom