How did you find NES?

[laugh2][laugh2][laugh2][laugh2][laugh2][laugh2][laugh2][laugh2](LOOK UP I THINK I SEE HIM!!)
If I remember correctly I was at MRA one night and started talking to a funny looking guy with a goatee about looking to buy a Glock 27, he told me to come here and I have never left!!

DAM YOU DAVE- - - - - - DAME YOU!!![smile]

I think it might have been the Four Seasons link, but I can't remember...all I do remember is being thrilled to find a gun forum with members who seemed to have more brain cells than in the other gun forum :::cough:::Glocktalk:::cough::: I'd been reading.

Well, usually! [devil]

Referred by someone at GOAL, a long time ago, when looking for information on local licensing issues. I lurked for a long time before signing up.

Walter at Bob's Tactical told me to check out if my town was green, but at the time it wasn't reviewed yet.

It's red.

I really don't remember. [thinking]

Perhaps I was wandering alone in the darkness, and up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light... And I thought to myself, this could be heaven or this could be hell and found we were all just prisoners here, of our own device.

But like they say, you can checkout any time you like, But you can never leave!

Or, I found it on FS website. [smile]

I think I stumbled upon this site accidentally when looking for some gun information. Great find.

Of course it's been the bane of my check book's money level ever since. [wink]

As unbelievable as this maybe...I was sitting "belly Up" to the bar and this guy with a beard started talking to me...said I should check out "his website forum" ...Only took 2 years to finally look!

Yes Derek was at Jillians'..amagine that!

I was searching the internetz to see if MAF had somehow been upgraded to web accessibility
and ran across this place. It used to be civilized then (not MAF, but NES). Now with all the
hooligans running around not so much. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom