• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Houston Gun Store Employee Charged With Murder After Gunning Down Suspected Shoplifter with a Criminal Record (VIDEO)

Reptile

NES Member
Houston, Texas – A gun store employee was charged with murder Saturday after killing a suspected shoplifter with a criminal record, concluding a more than a year-long investigation by Houston authorities.

As ABC 13 News Houston reported, police say Mark Winger shot and killed Terry Evans Jr., who was accused of shoplifting from Carter’s Country store on South Wilcrest. The incident occurred on June 2022.

The network exclusively captured surveillance footage of the occurrence which will enable viewers to draw their own conclusions.

In the footage, Evans can be seen walking into the store. He then goes up to the cash register and appears to grab money from it before heading towards the door.

Sorry buddy, you murdered this guy. Going to jail.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkCu45eH_yQ

Houston, Texas – A gun store employee was charged with murder Saturday after killing a suspected shoplifter with a criminal record, concluding a more than a year-long investigation by Houston authorities.

As ABC 13 News Houston reported, police say Mark Winger shot and killed Terry Evans Jr., who was accused of shoplifting from Carter’s Country store on South Wilcrest. The incident occurred on June 2022.

The network exclusively captured surveillance footage of the occurrence which will enable viewers to draw their own conclusions.

In the footage, Evans can be seen walking into the store. He then goes up to the cash register and appears to grab money from it before heading towards the door.

Sorry buddy, you murdered this guy. Going to jail.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkCu45eH_yQ

40E83278-CFB1-4632-9CE8-57E6E4BCA18D.gif

While I have no sympathy for the victim however after watching that surveillance video this is going to be a real tough case to win. The biggest factor is going to be that he chased him outside the store and shot him outside the store. No good Optics on this one and I have a feeling that guy's going to go away for a long time.

While I have no sympathy for the victim however after watching that surveillance video this is going to be a real tough case to win. The biggest factor is going to be that he chased him outside the store and shot him outside the store. No good Optics on this one and I have a feeling that guy's going to go away for a long time.
this. that's a problem.

The video speaks for itself, that guy is probably going to prison for a good chunk of his life. That said, did the robber have any notion to himself that robbing a gun store takes into account, a HIGHER risk of BEING SHOT? Almost like, what the hell did he expect? Why not a convienent store, or a gas station (stab and grab)? I dont condone shoplifting or robberies but a gun store would most certainly not be on my list of targets.

The biggest challenge for the prosecution will be finding a jury in which none of the members understand the concept of jury nullification. The situation can be further manipulated by what evidence the court allows.

"The parents of Evans Jr. spoke with ABC13 in April. They acknowledged that their son had a criminal history and mental health issues but pointed out he was a caring father to three sons.

I'll bet he was a REALLY GREAT mentally-ill criminal father to his 3 offspring. 🤔 Good to know his genes will be passed on. o_O

The problem is that for the last 20+ years Society has let these criminals get away with so much that when somebody actually stands up and takes matters into their own hands and deals with these criminals the lefties are shocked.

Texas allows for lethal force to be used to protect property, even property that isn't yours.
I don't think it's that cut and dried. I watched a video on this recently and there are all kinds of factors involved in this. It may have been a branca video.

Back
Top Bottom