House Passes Democrat Bill Criminalizing Private Gun Sales

Kinda, but it depends on the circumstances.

ETA: Free america people stand to lose far worse than ma**h***s on this, if you think about it for more than 5 seconds.
oh no doubt but we are talking about having the guns you own potentially only being able to be sold out of state.

What’s going to happen and I really hate to say it is someone is going to snap and wack a politition over all these bullshit infringements and suddenly filing brownie point f*** you gun laws won’t be so cool anymore. I hope I’m wrong. I’d rather see courtroom victory’s
My guess is an event like that would accelerate support for more aggressive gun control. Look at the reaction to the 'insurrection' on 1/6. And remember, taxpayers were setting up fundraisers for gov't employees during the shutdown FFS. People as a whole love their overlords more than us 'gun nuts' and their rights.

My guess is an event like that would accelerate support for more aggressive gun control. Look at the reaction to the 'insurrection' on 1/6. Taxpayers were setting up fundraisers for gov't employees during the shutdown FFS. People as a whole love their overlords more than us 'gun nuts' and their rights.

Just like after Newtown. It’s was a race to the bottom to see who could get the most restrictive gun control in place the fastest.

Bob

Cue malicious compliance.
JOE: Hi ATF, I'd like to transfer this gun to Bob.
BOB: Hi ATF, I'd like to transfer this gun to Joe.

Rinse, repeat....but always decide on price after the check. Oh, can't agree. Ok, try again in 5 min. If 2 people generate 20-30 checks a day. Imagine 1000s of people. When does it implode?

they will just put a price in the call.

ive always held that NCIS checks were actually stored at some level in the DB log. Called "gun_registrstion_metadata".

Not to be paranoid or anything, but this is how the nazis, communists, and other totalitarians started. Hopefully they'll lose in the Senate or scotus will shut them down.
SCOTUS is a shameful bunch of people in black ropes. They all sit there and do nothing, while the people get their rights raped away. But hey lets hear a case about a gay cake.
or whatever the f*** it was about. There is only one good one, maybe. They could have put a stop to all this BS back when Heller was brought to them. I mean f***ing, mAss ignores this ruling On June 26, 2008, in District of Columbia v. Heller (PDF), and the courts could care less. NY is another example of the f*** you to scotus and nothing is done.

Edit added heller link

Last edited:
They'll drive the gun business underground where it belongs. Jack.
Completely agree. Since there is no way to prove when a gun was already owned by someone.......or by whom it was owned by previously (free states of course) private sales will just Continue.

Que the next bill to rectify this "loophole"....national gun registry. 🙄

Does this mean Mass shuts down e-fa10 portal?
Nope. You'd still need it to register builds or other guns that fell out of the sky. Dealers would still need their portion of the portal to report transfers.

at that point No more ftf. And far fewer maSS non complainant pistol FFL transfers?
Lol, nope. Maybe a few less. "Overpriced out of trunk at the mall" flippers would lose the most.

Not to be paranoid or anything, but this is how the nazis, communists, and other totalitarians started. Hopefully they'll lose in the Senate or scotus will shut them down.
Neither of those have enough balls to actually stand up and do what's right. Have you not been paying attention?

When they claim that "You sold that gun to your friend without an FFL/background check, hands behind your back."
Why can't you say "I sold it to him before this all went into effect."
Who would know otherwise?
If you did, assuming you are a Ma**h***, the transaction would be recorded in an FFL's A&D Log, OR should have been EFA10'd on MIRCS.

In states up here in the blue Northeast, all these crap bills are par for the course. The real shitshow will be in states like Texas or Florida which are very gun friendly and are already pissed because of the 2020 theft. Those will be the fun states to watch if the Feds start forcing them to comply

In states up here in the blue Northeast, all these crap bills are par for the course. The real shitshow will be in states like Texas or Florida which are very gun friendly and are already pissed because of the 2020 theft. Those will be the fun states to watch if the Feds start forcing them to comply
It is time for states to tell the fed to pound sand.

Sry missed a few post here. Has anyone asked what this new law does to the FLRB relief people or other people in the PP community ?

It's worth mentioning that these same kinds of shit bills get filed all over the country, even in states where they have no chance of passing. It's moonbat virtue signaling using congressional
seats to do it.

mL_93j8b_normal.jpg

Senate Judiciary Committee

@JudiciaryDems
NOTICE: The Senate Judiciary Committee has scheduled a hearing entitled “Constitutional and Common Communism Sense Steps to Reduce Gun Violence” for Tuesday, March 23 at 10:00 AM ET. This will be the first of a series of hearings to examine steps to reduce gun violence.

Fixed it for you.

Back
Top Bottom