House Passes Democrat Bill Criminalizing Private Gun Sales

Cue malicious compliance.
JOE: Hi ATF, I'd like to transfer this gun to Bob.
BOB: Hi ATF, I'd like to transfer this gun to Joe.

Rinse, repeat....but always decide on price after the check. Oh, can't agree. Ok, try again in 5 min. If 2 people generate 20-30 checks a day. Imagine 1000s of people. When does it implode?

Implode? The system grinding to a halt is a feature of this trash legislation, not a bug. You think the dems would care if every transaction was delayed indefinitely? They'd be doing cartwheels.

LOL. When all of the dems, that bought guns, in the last two years, discover that they can't sell them, to valid LTC holders now, dems gonna be pissed. They'll be more pissed, when they find that their party just legislated, more money out of their dem pockets, since they must now pay commission to sell their guns.
Nah, they will turn them in at federally funded 'buy backs'.

And the presstitutes are turning tricks right on cue:
mass_shootings_surge_03-11-2021.jpg

Who were the 8 peckerhead Rs that voted yes for this? I bet dollars to donuts ALL of them were part of the same group that voted for the second sham impeachment.
Vern Buchanan (FL)
Brian Fitzpatrick (PA)
Maria Salazar (FL)
Andrew Garbarino (NY)
Chris Smith (NJ)
Fred Upton (MI)
Carlos Gimenez (FL)
Adam Kinzinger (IL)

Vern Buchanan (FL)
Brian Fitzpatrick (PA)
Maria Salazar (FL)
Andrew Garbarino (NY)
Chris Smith (NJ)
Fred Upton (MI)
Carlos Gimenez (FL)
Adam Kinzinger (IL)
Interesting. Thanks for the list. Only three of the ten impeachment turds are on this list. I assume all three of the FL reps are from fairly urban districts, not that it’s any excuse. I hope they’re remembered in November (2022).

Interesting. Thanks for the list. Only three of the ten impeachment turds are on this list. I assume all three of the FL reps are from fairly urban districts, not that it’s any excuse. I hope they’re remembered in November (2022).
Actually I stand corrected. Only 2 of the impeachment sh**-stains are on the list. Vey interesting indeed.

Ah yes, the very people who publicly state they want to round us up, put us in camps and take our children want to take our guns.

The very people who are protected by assault weapons and barbed wire fences want to take our guns.

The very people who publicly state that more than half of all Americans are domestic terrorists who need to be treated like Al Qaeda want to take our guns.

The very people who publicly state more than half of Americans need to be hunted and eliminated by drones want to take our guns.

The very people who want open borders allowing cartels to roam freely in the USA want to take our guns.

The very people with security paid for by Americans want to take our guns.

The very people who shut down our lives for a fake scam virus and threatened us with criminal prosecution want to take our guns.

The US Government wants to kill you but must disarm you first.

Listen to John Brennan when on MSNBC that you are the enemy and deserve death by drone.

Ignore these monsters. They're planning on killing you.

Finally, Come snd get them pussies and lets get this over with.

If this goes through as is and becomes a law what does a private sale look like for those that want to comply. Does the average joe call in a NICS check (is it free?) and read off his ID over the phone then good to go?

If this goes through as is and becomes a law what does a private sale look like for those that want to comply. Does the average joe call in a NICS check (is it free?) and read off his ID over the phone then good to go?
I’m the grand scheme MA will likely operate as normal, except for the potential of a 30 day Brady wait if going through an FFL.
but wtf do I know anymore.

Nope, it means going to a FFL and paying a transfer fee. As far as I know, the NICS system can ONLY be accessed by a FFL.

What’s going to happen and I really hate to say it is someone is going to snap and wack a politition over all these bullshit infringements and suddenly filing brownie point f*** you gun laws won’t be so cool anymore. I hope I’m wrong. I’d rather see courtroom victory’s

What’s going to happen and I really hate to say it is someone is going to snap and wack a politition over all these bullshit infringements and suddenly filing brownie point f*** you gun laws won’t be so cool anymore. I hope I’m wrong. I’d rather see courtroom victory’s
I'll take it anyway I can !

Cue malicious compliance.
JOE: Hi ATF, I'd like to transfer this gun to Bob.
BOB: Hi ATF, I'd like to transfer this gun to Joe.

Rinse, repeat....but always decide on price after the check. Oh, can't agree. Ok, try again in 5 min. If 2 people generate 20-30 checks a day. Imagine 1000s of people. When does it implode?
Just robo call them and shut the atf phones down... its pretty easy to do

Back
Top Bottom