• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

House Approves Rule For Concealed Weapons Bill

This is like passing a law that every state has to allow people the right to speak their minds (with proper licensing from your home state). Ridiculous. It will never pass nor should it.

Lens is right on my fear. I do remember when obummer was a senator he pushed for a 500% tax on ammo. The new agenda of the far left is going to be a financial assualt, as the clinton era showed them that a direct assualt blows up in their face.

http://www.nraila.org/obama/

Lens is right on my fear. I do remember when obummer was a senator he pushed for a 500% tax on ammo. The new agenda of the far left is going to be a financial assualt, as the clinton era showed them that a direct assualt blows up in their face.

http://www.nraila.org/obama/

Yes, but the point is that this is nothing new and these attempts have nothing to do (directly) with whether or not a CCW law is passed. Every legislative session the anti groups file these bills. That's why NRA/GOAL (or other state orgs) have value . . . they stay on top of this crap and attempt to kill each attempt.

It reminds me of statement wrt terrorism (paraphrased): "We have to be vigilant and "win" 100% of the time, while the terrorists have to succeed only once to accomplish their goal." Think of The Big O and his friends (and many in legislatures in DC, MA and many other states) as "terrorists"! We must be ever vigilant!

It's between slim and none, and Slim done left town.

IMO, it won't pass the Senate, and in the unlikely event that it did, Obama would veto it and the veto would not be overridden.

Remember the Thune Amendment in 2009? It got 58 votes, 2 short of a filibuster proof majority. That was with a Democrat super-majority.

There are 7 more Republicans in the Senate now.

After hearing McCarthy's ammendment, and arguement to have this be a no go. I realized that I truly do wish she will be the first confirmed case of a human being dieing of herpies.

Well, they just passed an amendment to create a national database of all CCW permit holders!!

They are debating amendments now . . . currently on restricting it to 21 yo or older.

Watching sausage being made is purely disgusting!

the guy from TN remind anyone of someone else? :)

MV5BMTc3MDYzMDQ1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDQ3OTc1MQ@@._V1._SY314_CR3,0,214,314_.jpg

why that bitch keep bringing up immunization shots?

I hate phone duty answering trouble calls on a slow day. It gives me time to watch this crazyness. Watching these monkeys hump a football, one can't question why those in office can't seem to fix a single thing.

Can someone please shut this bitch Sheila Jackson Lee up! Save the lives of inforcement officers. Ya Right! and let the people die!

Sheila Jackson Lee is a peice of work.

This is a bad idea. I don't like the fact our MA permits are not good everywhere but getting the FED Gov in the mix is a bad idea. We may win and our permits will be good but the future unintended consequences of giving Washington power over our carry permits is very scary. The devil you know.....

GUNS KILL?!?!?!? OH NO!!!!!!

my wife is home from work today and there are guns there too!!!!

what if those guns kill my wife?!?!?

Well at least according to Jackson Lee you could rush across the state to another state to kill someone!

Well at least according to Jackson Lee you could rush across the state to another state to kill someone!

yeh, because if i'm going to go to another state to kill someone, i want to make sure that i have a CC permit for that state... i wouldn't want to break a gun law while killing someone....

F****** morons....

Yeah it's Cicilline...basically his amendment would allow states (he mentioned the attorney generals) to decide which other state's permits will be accepted and which not (based on the own state's requirements for a permit)...an opt out option...which would put Martha in charge to decide - I know how that would end.
This would be the end for the whole bill.

Back
Top Bottom