HOOORRRRAAAAAY !

Is there anybody out there?

These last many days have really sucked not having NES. Other sites don't really compare.

I say when we find out who hacked the server we string them up.

Thanks Boss, it must have been driving you crazy wiating for home to reappear.

Last edited:
12:17.

This got back just in time.

If it wasn't here by tomorrow, I was going to start leaving my house and living life!!!! LOL

Thanks to all who worked hard to get us back here.

What happened.

If it wasn't here by tomorrow, I was going to start leaving my house and living life!!!! LOL

What happened.

+1

Thank you for getting NES back up!

What happened!

I had to remember what forums I frequented before NES. Now I remember why I stopped frequenting them. [thinking]

Thankfully, we are no longer stuck in that world, a world without NES. [laugh]

What happened.
I heard someone spilled a soda on the hard drive while reaching for a sammich and POOF, all gone.

Howz the new job going Carl?

It pays shit, I can't speak the languages, a monkey could do it. (at least this monkey can)

Actually, the folks I work with are great. They are goal based. My boss is very cool and they make top notch product!

Its some kind of culture shock; I can't carry, I have to tell someone else "hey, this is wrong" I punch a clock, I actually have to ask for help, instead of solving the problem my damn self.

The thing that gets me the most... when I done with some little job, I can't sit on a chimney, with a smoke and say I am my own man.

Alcoa stocks return to their normal values as connectivity to NES is restored. [cheers]

-Mike

Being a techie, I really want to know what caused the problem.

ETA: Also, I can ping the domain and the IP (72.46.126.127) but trace route fails.

If I type the IP into a web browser, I get a page stating that the administrator has installed cPanel and WebHost Manager (WHM).

Last edited:
This outage was just about to start costing me serious money, I was about to actually go to the range and shoot real ammo instead of just sitting at my computer and reading about it all the time!

Back
Top Bottom