• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"Honey, get the shotgun" Robber dead in home-invasion robbery

Bill Nance

Banned
One man is dead and another is on the run after an exchange of gunfire during a reported home-invasion robbery this morning in Pierce County.

Pierce County sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer said one of the suspected robbers was killed at the scene in the 6100 block of 72nd Street Court East, just west of the City of Puyallup.

Read more: http://blog.thenewstribune.com/crim...me-invasion-robbery-in-midland/#ixzz14Eo4aJpU

I actually prefer to perform my home invasions on commercial properties & automobiles. It keeps the authorities confused.

Would you also argue that most crimes involve breaking the law? Or shootings frequently involve a gun? [laugh]

Har har...

It was a reference to what I read as a sarcastic remark about the tautology about houses being targeted in home invasions.

For example, the alternative, "Usually apartments are targeted," probably wouldn't have prompted the comment, "you don't say."

I think you're all missing his meaning, and it could very well be just poor writing that's causing it. I BELIEVE the intended meaning is that houses are usually targeted as a follow up to his statement that it wasn't random. Not that the targets are usually houses vs. apartments, but rather that the place or owners had been cased and found to be adequate targets.

Har har...

It was a reference to what I read as a sarcastic remark about the tautology about houses being targeted in home invasions.

For example, the alternative, "Usually apartments are targeted," probably wouldn't have prompted the comment, "you don't say."

You are probably right, but the article didn't say apartments, did it?

Back
Top Bottom