Holy Amazing Pint Sized Shooters Batman!

Katelyn is quoted saying, "For those of you who say I need to find cover and try doing it with people shooting back......I am 13 and this is a competition. For those (few) of you who think I should be playing with barbies instead of guns and who think this type of sport will make me a bad person. I play on several sports teams at my school. I also make straight A's. I am a girly girl (notice the finger nail polish). I have been shooting since I was 5 and do not play video games. Not that I dont like them, I would rather shoot real guns than fake ones. i have never had any professional training except from my dad and a couple of his buddies."

This young lady is mature beyond her years. You should be very proud of her and yourself. You have done a great job parenting. I see important life lessons learned from this quote. AND she can shoot the wings off the Tooth Fairy !!!!!!!!!!!!

This young lady is mature beyond her years. You should be very proud of her and yourself. You have done a great job parenting. I see important life lessons learned from this quote. AND she can shoot the wings off the Tooth Fairy !!!!!!!!!!!!

That's such nice sentiments, but she's not ours, I just stumbled across her while exercising my Google Fu. But, you should post these kind words in the comments section of her video, as there are many who aren't as kind as you and have said some awful things.

We do aspire to have our little girl follow in this young lady's shoes!

Wow. She is amazing and a model child...err citizen to boot. Great parenting and a wonderful little lady to boot

Back
Top Bottom