• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Holy Amazing Pint Sized Shooters Batman!

Check out these AMAZING little girls. Katelyn Francis (13), and Gia Rocco (8):

Gia Rocco:

tumblr_mel281f7Cm1rkuiqeo1_500.jpg

GIA ROCCO | Facebook
(sorry couldn't find a vid on the Tube to embed)

Katelyn Francis:

[video=youtube_share;By_u5kmvq9o]http://youtu.be/By_u5kmvq9o[/video]

Truly inspirational.

That's no kid... its a terminator sent from the future to kill us all.... great now I need to be scared of little girls too, where is that link to the "no hesitation" targets again?

Katelyn is quoted saying, "For those of you who say I need to find cover and try doing it with people shooting back......I am 13 and this is a competition. For those (few) of you who think I should be playing with barbies instead of guns and who think this type of sport will make me a bad person. I play on several sports teams at my school. I also make straight A's. I am a girly girl (notice the finger nail polish). I have been shooting since I was 5 and do not play video games. Not that I dont like them, I would rather shoot real guns than fake ones. i have never had any professional training except from my dad and a couple of his buddies."

holy crap. the 13 year old can out shoot me....Maybe the nations conversation shouldn't be arming the teachers...put her in the class room.

Katelyn is quoted saying, "For those of you who say I need to find cover and try doing it with people shooting back......I am 13 and this is a competition. For those (few) of you who think I should be playing with barbies instead of guns and who think this type of sport will make me a bad person. I play on several sports teams at my school. I also make straight A's. I am a girly girl (notice the finger nail polish). I have been shooting since I was 5 and do not play video games. Not that I dont like them, I would rather shoot real guns than fake ones. i have never had any professional training except from my dad and a couple of his buddies."

Seriously who says shit like that to a little girl?

Also AMERICA **** YEA !

Back
Top Bottom