Holbrook Sportsmen's Club

Holbrook is one of the nicer clubs in the state, located in holbrook, MA. Holbrook offers trap, plinking, big bore, archery and 2 indoor ranges.

they have 5 trapfields. trap is shot Wednesday nights for Beginners and regular shooters alike, under the lights if necessary. open to the public. times are from 6pm til 9pm
Trap is also shot saturdays after 1230pm and all day sunday from 9am til sunset.

Juniors-- every wednesday night from 6-9 on the indoor ranges. ranges closed to regular members until juniors finish.

Big bore has multiple points from 100-200yards. no caliber restrictions. no weapons.

plinking range-- 75 foot burm for hand gun and rifle open anytime between 9am and sunset except saturdays.

indoor ranges open 24X7 except wednesday nights and saturday mornings.

see our website at www.holbrooksportsmensclub.org

Holbrook is one of the nicer clubs in the state, located in holbrook, MA. Holbrook offers trap, plinking, big bore, archery and 2 indoor ranges.

they have 5 trapfields. trap is shot Wednesday nights for Beginners and regular shooters alike, under the lights if necessary. open to the public. times are from 6pm til 9pm
Trap is also shot saturdays after 1230pm and all day sunday from 9am til sunset.

Juniors-- every wednesday night from 6-9 on the indoor ranges. ranges closed to regular members until juniors finish.

Big bore has multiple points from 100-200yards. no caliber restrictions. no weapons.

plinking range-- 75 foot burm for hand gun and rifle open anytime between 9am and sunset except saturdays.

indoor ranges open 24X7 except wednesday nights and saturday mornings.

This is a great club. I a member. I recommend this club to anyone in the greater Brockton area. We have a very friendly group. We are going to have some of the nicest range club houses in the area.

Bill

Holbrook is one of the nicer clubs in the state, located in holbrook, MA. Holbrook offers trap, plinking, big bore, archery and 2 indoor ranges...

Holbrook is literally 2 minutes away from my house...never joined cause they always seemed to have very restricitve rules...looking at thier web site glad to see they have dropped the 5 round limit...

Can't find the one answer I really need...

Is Holbrook now "class 3" friendly?

Also what about .50BMG guns?

They also require 5 signatures to become a full member.

Anyone want to sign for me if I demonstrate I am a good boy? [smile]

Holbrook

Holbrook has an initiation process that involves a number of work hours combined with meetings ( your choice of hours mix ) before they will give you a key to the doors. IOW you must shoot when others are present. Show up a couple of Saturday mornings, meet some guys and empty trash, mow lawns and sweep ranges. 0800~1130 and they provide coffe and lunch to whomever shows up. They want other members to meet you to make sure you are not going to be an administration problem for them. They have a relatively small membership and seem to wish it to remain so. I've been a member about 7 years and a member of Braintree about 11 years. I'm on the e-bd at Braintree and know a lot of people, ergo it is hard for me to actually shoot unmolested (I'm a competitive small bore and service rifle shooter ). I have few good friends at Holbrook other than the 'hey how are ya' so I can shoot without being grilled about ranges, juniors, matches and such. I like both ranges and they both have their strengths. Both need members that are willing to help out in minor upkeep and maintenance. If you join a club give a couple of hours per year to keep it nice, go to a meeting a couple of times and meet some people. mm

Back
Top Bottom