Hit this poll

i hate to say it, but i hit "too weak"...before you fire bomb my house and cut my brake lines, hear me out. we need to have a nationwide set of laws. so i can get my LTC here in mass and drive to California without having to get a bunch of other permits. sometimes at my job i have people who come in with a "class A" that don't even know the Difference between a shotgun and a rifle! i don't want the Obamaniacs to ban ANYTHING, i would just like to see every state require some form of ID or training to purchase a firearm. i think it would help keep some people who shouldn't own firearms from getting them.

Keep your f***ing useless laws out of my state. [angry]

Jose. Never one to mince words. [wink]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK I have hit that poll ten times......so far.

If you use Mozilla as your browser, here's how you do it.

When you click on the link provided in this thread, another page will open up and you will see two tabs. One will be for the NES thread and the second one will be for the poll web site.

Vote on the poll (Too restrictive)

1)Then click on "Tools" at the top of your browser. You'll see a drop down menu.

2)Click on "Clear Private Data"

3)Put a check mark in the "Cashe" and "Cookies" boxes.

4)Click "Clear Private Data Now."

5)Close the poll web site page by clicking on the red X

You will now be back to the NES thread.

6)Click on the link again. Vote again.

Repeat steps 1-6. Voila! You get to vote again and again and again. [grin]

That's it. Now pardon me while I vote a few thousand more times.

Maybe they didn't like the way the poll was going. [smile]

They moved it but you can still vote. Click on the link (the second one) provided on page 1 of this thread. When you link to the page you will see the question on the upper left hand side of the page located under "Active Polls." Just click on the question and it will take you to the voting area.

I think I've added at least 100 votes on my own and probably helped to move it from 55% to 57%. It should get easier now. The moodbats are too stupid to know where to look for it.

OK I'm going in again. Cover me. [laugh]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom