• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hi-Point having a social media sense of humor, help name their new gun

I don't even like how much yeet is getting spammed, but I am dying at the way that Hi-point dared to wade into the sea of retards that is the internet and is surprised when the first step it took went 180° in the opposite direction they intended. All of which I say they instigated by offering things like the dolla' dolla' bill y'all hi-point.

yep, in this day and age the old saying "be careful what you ask for" still holds true.

I had a female dog, spayed as a puppy. We acquired a kitten that was separated from mommy a little too soon and the pair developed into besties. Or would that beasties?

Anyway the kitten kept nursing the dog and after quite a while, her milk came in.

It worked for them, so yes, chances are if you too work at it long enough, it'll work.

Lol quote from a movie

Lol quote from a movie

Hey, I wasn't judging. I just figured it was either an inside joke or you two were in some kind of relationship. Either was fine by me!

[laugh]

I guess I missed that movie

ok, found the quote. Now to understand my (and apparently Mountain's) confusion, say the line out loud, in a whispery, slightly hurt sounding voice.

Somewhere, lurking in his mom's basement is a pimply faced kid playing Code of Conduct or whatever the current video game is, muttering under his breath and cursing all his friends because they don't believe him when he made the claim that he had coined the term Hi-Point Yeet Cannon.

The most viral, famously infamous idea he will ever have in his entire life. And nobody believes him.

I feel his pain. I invented the Solid State Disk (SSD) when I a kid and my father said it would be insanely expensive and slow and refused to help me patent it.

fb_img_1561209686340-jpg.290893

This one wins.

Back
Top Bottom