• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hezbollah has declared war on The United States and warns there are sleeper cells prepared to attack America and European nations imminently.

The War on Terror? We won that one. Or something.
That was "The War on Terror I", that was an early 2000's thing. We've moved on to "The War on Terror II". The War on Terror III will be directed towards anyone who makes a living for themselves, and has food to eat and a roof over their heads. Can't have that kind of terror in a world where climate change needs to.... do the thing.... or something

I wanna know how many of the traitorous bastards who are cutting up the razor ribbon etc. at the border have hidden accounts to hide the payoffs from the cartels. I wonder if their families are a willful participant of the destruction of our country.

The War on Terror? We won that one. Or something.
Unfortunately hamas and hezbola are backed by iran
Now you have the wagner group backed by russia
And pretty sure china and other enemies have interests in waiting
They have been probing our weakeness for a while

Will the National Guard be repositioned from guarding Hotels paid to harbor potentially illegal terrorists, to National Grid Power substations 🤔

Google: Dyke is a slang term, used as a noun meaning lesbian

Jihad Set To Ignite In America​

The Biden Administration will be responsible for an unthinkable yet imminent Islamic conquest.

State sponsored terrorism is crossing our border.Sponsored by the United States, the United Nations, and Countries that traditionally sponsor terror.

Consider that 911 was committed by 20 terrorists. 20 terrorists equals only 0.00025% of Biden’s 7.8 million illegals. 20 terrorists = only 0.0012% of Biden’s 1.7 million known gotaways. more than 600,000 known gotaways at the border in fiscal year 2023

The Biden Administration will be responsible for an unthinkable yet imminent Islamic conquest: a Jihad unleashed on American soil potentially replete with attacks on nuclear power plants, the power grids, chemical warfare, and unyielding carnage.

Why else would millions of illegals suddenly be shuffling about the interior of the US with zero naturalization?

I'm going out comfortably in my own bed.
But hopefully not alone and surrounded by a mound of shell casings.
Why a mound you might be asking yourself.
Because I bought when it was cheap, I'm not that great of a shot and I'm taking it all with me![rofl2]

Last edited:

Jihad Set To Ignite In America​

The Biden Administration will be responsible for an unthinkable yet imminent Islamic conquest.

State sponsored terrorism is crossing our border.Sponsored by the United States, the United Nations, and Countries that traditionally sponsor terror.

Consider that 911 was committed by 20 terrorists. 20 terrorists equals only 0.00025% of Biden’s 7.8 million illegals. 20 terrorists = only 0.0012% of Biden’s 1.7 million known gotaways. more than 600,000 known gotaways at the border in fiscal year 2023

The Biden Administration will be responsible for an unthinkable yet imminent Islamic conquest: a Jihad unleashed on American soil potentially replete with attacks on nuclear power plants, the power grids, chemical warfare, and unyielding carnage.

Why else would millions of illegals suddenly be shuffling about the interior of the US with zero naturalization?

While I’m not an Infowars fan, nor am I related to Nostradamus, I will be shocked if there aren’t terrorist attacks in the US in the near term committed by terror cells that exist here, some of which walked across the border.

Unfortunately, that is what it will take to generate the will for the Federal Government to do its damn job and secure our borders properly and start addressing what has already walked into our country.

Unfortunately, that is what it will take to generate the will for the Federal Government to do its damn job and secure our borders properly and start addressing what has already walked into our country.
I appreciate your optimism, but I can see it going in the opposite direction much quicker than how you describe. The MSM Pravda will form the narrative and we will only be weaker afterward. I'm actually shocked that we haven't had a large-scale attack domestically, from foreign interests, within the last couple of years.

Back
Top Bottom