• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hey, wow, you think this would work?

ummmmm, so where do you put the 2nd trigger? In your strong side or your weak side pocket? [grin]

Here 's an interesting bit of useless trivia. The metal storm folks have entered the benchrest rail gun fray.

To negate the differeng effects of wind on multiple bullets in a string, it fires all 5 bullets within 15 miliseconds. Amazing.

to keep it legal as far as the NFA is concerned, the shooter pulls the trigger 5 times. On the 5th pull it lets loose the volley of 5 shots.

Don

Check here for details:
http://accurateshooter.wordpress.com/2008/04/01/aussies-build-electronic-railgun-for-supershoot/

Remember, there's no such thing as a stupid question....

... just stupid people asking questions.

Although, as a total n00b, stating this is going to come back and haunt me as I will probably find something just as weird to ask.

Last edited:
I probably shouldn't admit this online, but I have THREE triggers on my new AR build. I call it the Triple Automatic Death Payload Over Land Ejection System, TADPOLES for short. Don't eff with me.

What if you did something like a double barrel hang gun. Like a dual magazine fed double barrel shotgun but conveniently in pocket size... Just an idea

Back
Top Bottom