Hey, wow, you think this would work?

ummmmm, so where do you put the 2nd trigger? In your strong side or your weak side pocket? [grin]

Here 's an interesting bit of useless trivia. The metal storm folks have entered the benchrest rail gun fray.

To negate the differeng effects of wind on multiple bullets in a string, it fires all 5 bullets within 15 miliseconds. Amazing.

to keep it legal as far as the NFA is concerned, the shooter pulls the trigger 5 times. On the 5th pull it lets loose the volley of 5 shots.

Don

Check here for details:
http://accurateshooter.wordpress.com/2008/04/01/aussies-build-electronic-railgun-for-supershoot/

Remember, there's no such thing as a stupid question....

... just stupid people asking questions.

Although, as a total n00b, stating this is going to come back and haunt me as I will probably find something just as weird to ask.

Last edited:
I probably shouldn't admit this online, but I have THREE triggers on my new AR build. I call it the Triple Automatic Death Payload Over Land Ejection System, TADPOLES for short. Don't eff with me.

What if you did something like a double barrel hang gun. Like a dual magazine fed double barrel shotgun but conveniently in pocket size... Just an idea

Back
Top Bottom