HERE WE GO: Trans male arrested for planning Colorado school shooting, had anti-Trump manifesto |

safetyfirst2125

NES Member
Trans male arrested for planning Colorado school shooting, had anti-Trump manifesto | The Post Millennial | thepostmillennial.com BREAKING: Trans male arrested for planning Colorado school shooting, had anti-Trump manifesto

Manifesto details former student's plans to carry out multiple Colorado Springs school shootings | KRDO

The next mass shooting will have to be pretty horrific to push Trump's indictment from the current news cycle. Count on it.
I don't think Trump wants that. Even the lib/dem lawyers on NPR are saying its a weak case that is likely to help Trump more than it will hurt him.

Looks like this was an online forum glow op target intercepted before “go time”.
I would LOVE for that to come out, just so I can

aha-gotcha.gif

I would LOVE for that to come out, just so I can

aha-gotcha.gif
Not that hard to do with this batch: Google “transgender online forums”, don your best sassy girl persona, befriend a few who look new and most unstable and filled with rage, DM some “things that help” (you know, links to trans mass shooters, gun buying advice, bomb making videos) and wind up tight!

This is the part Democrats will focus on.

“The manifesto's contents detailed:

"A list of firearms and how to 3D print them; Detailed lists of numerous named individuals to be killed and their indented casualty versus injury rate. Information detailing the creation of improvised explosive devices; The Finalization of locations being Timberview Middle School, Prairie Hills Elementary, and Pine Creek High School."

Not that hard to do with this batch: Google “transgender online forums”, don your best sassy girl persona, befriend a few who look new and most unstable and filled with rage, DM some “things that help” (you know, links to trans mass shooters, gun buying advice, bomb making videos) and wind up tight!
BRB!

"A list of firearms and how to 3D print them; Detailed lists of numerous named individuals to be killed and their indented casualty versus injury rate. Information detailing the creation of improvised explosive devices; The Finalization of locations being Timberview Middle School, Prairie Hills Elementary, and Pine Creek High School."
So he had a link to pewtang.com, ctrlpew.com, defcad.com, 3dgunbuilder.com, or any of the copy cat sites.

You can't limit information once it hits the web.

"A list of firearms and how to 3D print them;
If it was a glow op work in progress, the angle of this one might have been “ghost guns” again.

Maybe the fed bois sent she/him a 3D printer gun parts how to but didn’t sound like anything interesting had been printed yet.

Dupe:

Well, that's it! Both the OP and the news story have MISGENDERED this woman !!! She's a transWOMAN !!!

Get with the program !!!! A mentally ill man pretending to be a woman is a TRANSWOMAN and is just as much a woman as any woman, outie bits notwithstanding !!!!!

These fruitcakes need to tried immediately by a jury picked from the town they commit their crimes in, found guilty and then the public gathered in the center of town and the perp dropped into a LATHE.
Fify

I don't think the Feds would appreciate you horning in on their territory.

Is that why you friended me here?

So howd they catch this one? Can we do it again like every time?
Freak accident: received a disturbance call from neighbor. RO’s had their heads on straight and requested entry, got approval from sober sibling, found transbomber drunk on bed, house was a disaster, holes punched in the walls, rotting food and empty liquor bottles everywhere, and it started answering questions.

So howd they catch this one? Can we do it again like every time?
I think this one was turned in by the parents. It's hard to keep up, dealing with it in real life then coming here to relax, finding more stuff like this.

I just hope I get the teacher slot I put in for, AND the teacher carry bill passes here.

Dude. You are really focused in on this. Any chance you've got some repressed feelings you wanna let out??? I mean, we'd still love you if your handle was Safetiefirtht2125.
My interest is in following the latest methods employed to kill political enemies.

As someone pointed out, the demand for white extremist terrorists far outstrips supply. It seems to me we have a new batch of mentally ill useful idiots being used.

4640EA6B-2674-49BF-8737-9E74D2C166B8.png

If you believe it's JUST democraps that do that, you're already part of the plan. ;)

I'd say the whole "trans people be killin" is more "mentally ill people be killin, but now they are ALSO identifying as trans." Don't get caught up in the hype.

People here hate trans people so much, they'll quickly subscribe trans nature to ANYONE that might be doing something shady. You can't catch theTrans. So stop worrying about it. LOL. "Shooter kills 5 in EBF, Middle-of-Nowhere." "I bet he was trans. That's what I heard on my far right propaganda podcast/YouTube of choice."

And if you truly believe that the Democrats have some sort of overarching conspiracy, not flinching every time someone is Trans might just mitigate all of their efforts.

Back
Top Bottom