• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Here is my best 223 target

Could be a fluke because I do not believe I am this good but it’s on paper and witnesses at the range were salivating all over this during cease fire target recovery time. It is my personal best.
Just thought I would share

223.jpg

Its hard photshopping realistic bullet holes, LOL believe me I was peeing in my pants after the second shot. Probally nerves pulled that last third shot a little to the right.

1:12" twist with 24" barrel. It is the stock ADL barrel

Thanks

Very cool man - great pic of the target with information to boot.
I like your post style already.

Scope, another cheapy, a BSA 3x9x40. I do not have a lot of extra cash so I have to by inexpensive stuff.

Thank God. With what's happened to my IRA in the last week, if you told me you'd done that with iron sights I was preparing to stick my head in the oven.

(Nice group, by the way!)

Not Bad!

Well if thats the way we are going to play.... I guess I should get my 8mm mauser pictures up there once I dial my scope in good. See if I can compete. Which I know I wont even be close... but I love a contest! [smile]
I can ding the metal sillhouettes at 300yrds all day 12x12" squares... But keeping something THAT tight... dunno.

Back
Top Bottom