• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Here’s Why Men Are Pointing Loaded Guns at Their Dicks

This should be an interesting topic for today's discussion.
Maybe it'll at least take our minds off the Wuhan Flu, rioters, and speeders for a little while. [banana]

Here’s Why Men Are Pointing Loaded Guns at Their Dicks
Internal fighting among gun owners has led to one of the dumbest memes of all time.

Gun people are taking pictures of themselves aiming weapons at their dicks. The safety is off, their finger hovers on the trigger, and the barrel of the weapon is pointed straight at their genitals. “Now these MAGA dolts are pointing guns at their dicks with the safeties off and their fingers on the trigger to own the libs,” filmmaker Dylan Park tweeted alongside three pictures of guns pointed at dicks.

But pointing a gun at your penis has nothing to do with owning the libs and everything to do with ironically mocking basic safety in gun culture. The trend is about a year old and it was born in the fires of Facebook’s gun groups. On one side are responsible gun owners, on the other is a group of men aiming a deadly weapon at their dicks to prove a point that they can only vaguely explain.

Here’s Why Men Are Pointing Loaded Guns at Their Crotches

One the one hand: ☝️ This is my safety, on the other theres no way those guns with the safety off are loaded, and the common sense in the room is screaming "Why the f*** would you do that?"

Ooh, a small but growing trend known only to the reporter! This might be the new butt-chugging.

Has anybody actually shot themselves yet doing this?

If someone wants to do this that's their decision. Not sure I get the point though, if there is one.

Carrying an inside the waistband holster appendix carry with a light triggered, striker fired pistol is just as bad or worse.

This is either false flag propaganda or something that Mr. Darwin will sort out for the rest of society so that the trend will be short lived.

Unfortunately this is a legit thing. A couple of f***ing retarded shitposting/talking groups. They will legit challenge each other on “Who the poor is” and the loser has to prove the pistol/rifle is loaded and point it at their crank, and finger f*** the trigger. That’s my interpretation any way. I don’t f***ing get it, not one bit.

Since the article came out, they’ve been loving the attention, another thing I don’t get. Doesn’t help our image, doesn’t build bridges. I just don’t get it. At all.

Unfortunately this is a legit thing. A couple of f***ing retarded shitposting/talking groups. They will legit challenge each other on “Who the poor is” and the loser has to prove the pistol/rifle is loaded and point it at their crank, and finger f*** the trigger. That’s my interpretation any way. I don’t f***ing get it, not one bit.

Since the article came out, they’ve been loving the attention, another thing I don’t get. Doesn’t help our image, doesn’t build bridges. I just don’t get it. At all.

We all like to think that the rest of the world is just as sane and well-behaved as we are.

It lasts until we come across people like these idiots.

I guess I still wasn't wrong though. Darwin will sort it out sooner or later.

I actually joined one of those groups on Facebook just to see what it was actually about and it's really just shit posting for the sake of shit posting and getting a reaction out of people at all points of the political spectrum. And these idiots are, in fact, taking videos of it to prove that they are loaded

I actually joined one of those groups on Facebook just to see what it was actually about and it's really just shit posting for the sake of shit posting and getting a reaction out of people at all points of the political spectrum. And these idiots are, in fact, taking videos of it to prove that they are loaded
Darwinism at work.

ver Is this something that is done before eating a Tide Pod and snorting a condom or after?

just want to make sure I get the sequence correct.. kind of like doing a tequila shot.. can never seem to get the snort the salt, squirt the lime in my eye, then drink sequence correct on that.

Back
Top Bottom