help with adding a fixed blade to EDC

Cluster F

USMC Veteran
NES Member
So I'm looking to add a fixed blade to my EDC. 1st off I want it to be horizontal carry. 2nd I'm looking for something fair priced. I don't need a custom knives or anything. I also understand that I may have to find a kudex sheath seperate to horizontal carry. So Im looking at the KA Bar TDI with an added NSR Tactical horizontal carry sheath. That's all I can find right now. I do have a cold steel urban pal but cannot find a custom kydex sheath that allows me to horizontal carry. Any other knife and sheath options?

Give Travis from buzzards bay tactical try. He does custom kydek work. From holster to mag pouches to lights and knives. You may have to send him your knife so he can use it as a mold, but he does great work at a great price. Best of luck

So I'm looking to add a fixed blade to my EDC. 1st off I want it to be horizontal carry. 2nd I'm looking for something fair priced. I don't need a custom knives or anything. I also understand that I may have to find a kudex sheath seperate to horizontal carry. So Im looking at the KA Bar TDI with an added NSR Tactical horizontal carry sheath. That's all I can find right now. I do have a cold steel urban pal but cannot find a custom kydex sheath that allows me to horizontal carry. Any other knife and sheath options?

I have the same K BAR. Can't kill it.

Thanks for giving me more shit to buy Cluster F.

I have a TDI, and need that holster now

I have the Boker Ridgeback with an Armordillo Concealment sheath, it's an awesome combo:

IMG_20140309_211008547_zps1b790206.jpg

Shadow Tech makes a great product. Comes with adjustable Kydex sheath set from them at Horizontal carry but adjusts to over 32 positions.

I use the Backup I had made with Tanto blade but I like the Cub pictured here also.

d48ff518b1887e07fa6388fe8d0c6181_z5p3.png

Back
Top Bottom