• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Help identify a pistol please...

Chris

NES Member
Just east of Zone 9, but in Worcester County.
Sorry, I do not have a photo...

Small, All Steel. .32 auto. Absolutely no markings anywhere except an emblem on the grip and the serial number on the left rear of the frame behind the grip panel up near the slide.

Emblem is a large vertically overlapped double 'S' with a tiny "U" where the two middle of the 'S's are centered.

Emblem is only on the left grip. Both grips are black plastic.

Action is a Double action with a magazine disconnect. Decock is forward of the grip behind the trigger on the left, above the mag release button. No exposed hammer, just what looks like a pin holding the rear sight on the back of the slide.

Take down is just before the trigger sort of frenched into the front of the trigger guard and pulls straight down.

The forward shape of the side looks similar to the front end of a PPK, but the rest of the pistol is much less detailed.

Friend of a friend 'found' this while replacing the drop ceiling in the basement of a house he bought. I have someone who can run the serial #, but would like a make and model if possible as the serial number is just 5 digits.

Thanks.

Which would make the SSU Sauer Und Sohn and probably predates the SIG-Sauer union.

I'm sure your friend will duly register this firearm on an FA-10, now that it can be identified.........

Thats right. This is well before the current Sig Sauer deal....As a side note, I collect small caliber european semis....is it for sale?

Hamar, that is it! Thanks for the quick reply.

Offers for a good home are very kind, but given the 'history' of the house in which this was found, it is likely either stolen, or possibly will be found to be evidence in a crime. If not, there is already a long line of people interested in this pistol. (^_^)

Back
Top Bottom