Hello from afar!

I Pmed MrsWildWeasel the addy for anyone interested, just keep in mind Operational security. Unfortnately there are people out there who could do bad with it and we have already had some BOZOs post their shit on facebook.. nothing like recieving a mail bomb...

Thanks to all you men and women who came before us!! you guys really made a difference in our deployment.. and I thank YOU ALL for that !

Hey Brian,

Thanks for being there for us man! I know, if you had a choice, you'd be here buying more guns. [smile] Be careful out there!!! We need you back in one piece.

Many many thanks,
Tony

Hey wild man!!! Make sure that you're safe over...smack my BIL in the back of the head...and tell him I said for you to do it...

I'll make sure that the next thing that we send him...that there's some things in there for you too. See you when you get back!

Thank you for taking care of business over there so we can sleep more easily & live more freely here. Stay safe & please tell your buddies how much we appreciate all that you do.

And please, if you get the chance, off those bad guys! [mg]

Be safe, be well, and thank you for all you do. As the saying goes, my family and I sleep at night because people like you stand in the gap. Keep us posted.

Back
Top Bottom