• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hello fellow LEO's.

My name is Mike and figured I would introduce myself in this section. Look forward to chatting with you folks and stay safe fellow brothers and sisters.

Welcome!

I hope you have a thick skin, as many here hate all LEOs. I do hope you stick around however, just giving you a warning about what you can expect (sadly).

Welcome!

I hope you have a thick skin, as many here hate all LEOs. I do hope you stick around however, just giving you a warning about what you can expect (sadly).
I'm used it on other forums. I plan to stick around and thanks for the heads up.
Welcome, and I hope you are one of the good guys.
Thanks and yes I am.

Welcome!

We, i mean they, don't just hate leo's. [laugh]

Welcome

Welcome, and I hope you are one of the good guys.

I find that it is better to assume a person is good, regardless of profession . . . unless they do something that proves otherwise and then I blame the person NOT the profession. [This sounds a bit like "blame the perp, not the gun" doesn't it"?] IMNSHO that is a better way to go thru life.

We, i mean they, don't just hate leo's. [laugh]

Welcome
They see me rollin', they hatin'....

Thanks.
I find that it is better to assume a person is good, regardless of profession . . . unless they do something that proves otherwise and then I blame the person NOT the profession. [This sounds a bit like "blame the perp, not the gun" doesn't it"?] IMNSHO that is a better way to go thru life.
Well stated.
As long as this isn't Primus Tactical AGAIN, welcome. [laugh]

I can assure you I'm not whomever you referenced and thanks.[smile]

Welcome!

If the guy ain't ticket and trigger happy he is just a guy ~ I say Welcome

Tim [thumbsup]

If the guy ain't ticket and trigger happy he is just a guy ~ I say Welcome

Tim [thumbsup]

Thanks. Personally, I don't like putting a dent in someones budget. I write around 90-95% written warnings. All I ask is be honest, don't lie and I will help you as much as I can. I always try and treat people with respect and the way I'd want my parents treated. Most folks I encounter are decent and hard working.

How do you feel about what that CT state trooper said about kicking peoples' doors in?

Funny you mention that. Someone asked me about that earlier today and it was the first I heard of it. I will have to read up on it.

Every PD has at least one "badge heavy" LEO and one a-hole on the force. Sometimes more and sometimes the same person is both. [I've worked with both and I tangled with one as a teenager (until I offered to continue the conversation in his chief's office, he decided to drop the issue) . . . some years later someone tried to assassinate him when he left a detail.] This is much like industry . . . every company (and sometimes every department) has at least one a-hole too. You just hope to never have to deal with them in any capacity.

Welcome!

Gee I wonder why that's the case. My parents always taught me to respect the police and if you don't violate the law you have no worries. If only that were true today.....

well said sir

Yes, because that's always the goal. Ruin everyone's life for no reason.

Jesus Christ, Derek saw fit to give LEO's a small corner of the site to shoot the shit. Can we just have one, uno, single ****ing thread where we can give the anti-cop shit a rest for a second? ****in' A.

Obie has a good point here.

Stop crapping up the thread. The OP hasn't said anything that warrants giving him crap.

Back
Top Bottom