• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Heard the Whopper of all times at a gun store today .

So im in line at a gun store and the customer in front of me is telling his buddy that he just bought a Norinko Mak 90 , and his buddy is like never heard of it. So the guy says its a Japanese AK47 (HUH)?.So now i go this is getting good.

He then states it was made by the Japanese Government as a backup rifle in case they needed it , and that they made them so you could easily convert them to full auto using just a paper clip! So i couldn't help myself and i told him i had a Mak 90 too and wish i knew how to convert mine over to full auto. So he says you have to have the right military clearance to get the information.

So i say oh that's to bad because mine wasn't Japanese anyways and i only had the cheap Chinese Copy . So he says yah that it only works with Japanese Version . Meanwhile the guy behind the counter who knows me is laughing but trying to hide it.

So i ask him i where he bought the Japanese Mak 90 and he says he just got it from gunbroker and he paid $900 for it .

So i tell him he got a great deal on it and i had to walk away .

I think one work sums up today's encounter CLUELESS !

Last edited:
You should have told him he needed a paperclip of a special japanese alloy, then said wait i have one in my pocket, here ya go free of charge and they are going for 100 bucks on ebay

I used to have that clearance but had to give it up when I left Area 51. That's all I can say or they would kill me and you.

There is also the very rare Bilderburger/Masonic variant which allows semi, full and three shot burst but it is only issued to Level Five's.

Last edited:
Contreversial bill added to the gun bill.
1.) Paperclips, bobby pins, hair pins, are all used by terrorists to convert howitzers to full auto.
2.) Banning the paperclips, bobby pins, and hair pins.
3.) Howitzers are cool so they are good (unless they have a bayonet lug, a removable magazine, or anything in flat black)

so.....

retards are buying guns? at high markup?

So im in line at a gun store and the customer in front of me is telling his buddy that he just bought a Norinko Mak 90 , and his buddy is like never heard of it. So the guy says its a Japanese AK47 (HUH)?.So now i go this is getting good.

He then states it was made by the Japanese Government as a backup rifle in case they needed it , and that they made them so you could easily convert them to full auto using just a paper clip! So i couldn't help myself and i told him i had a Mak 90 too and wish i knew how to convert mine over to full auto. So he says you have to have the right military clearance to get the information.

So i say oh that's to bad because mine wasn't Japanese anyways and i only had the cheap Chinese Copy . So he says yah that it only works with Japanese Version . Meanwhile the guy behind the counter who knows me is laughing but trying to hide it.

So i ask him i where he bought the Japanese Mak 90 and he says he just got it from gunbroker and he paid $900 for it .

So i tell him he got a great deal on it and i had to walk away .

I think one work sums up today's encounter CLUELESS !

I can't tie my shoes because the ATF thinks a shoelace is an automatic firearm, I can't scrub my pans because the ATF thinks a dish scrubber is a suppressor and, now they are going to say a paperclip is off limits

Two popsicle sticks, a rubber band, and a common brand of bubble gum (only disclosed to those with proper clearance) can be used to add a rocket launcher to this rifle as well. But you didn't hear it from me. [wink]

Paul

Contreversial bill added to the gun bill.
1.) Paperclips, bobby pins, hair pins, are all used by terrorists to convert howitzers to full auto.
2.) Banning the paperclips, bobby pins, and hair pins.
3.) Howitzers are cool so they are good (unless they have a bayonet lug, a removable magazine, or anything in flat black)

Don't give them any ideas. They might ban full auto suitcase nukes - I've been saving for one - and I don't want them to be banned before I get one.

Do you know how much a pre-ban suitcase nuke will go for? This is my retirement plan. Don't screw it up for me buddy.

Back
Top Bottom