Healey "closing the loophole" letter to gun dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. Her words. Shops should print it now and start selling all the glocks on the list to non-LEO's.

Yup. The EOPS is what all the shops need to start following in order to maintain compliance. The AG secret list clearly no longer valid per this important directive from the AG.

By issuing an overnight edict as interpretation of established law, without any public input or due process, she has demonstrated contempt for the citizenry and a blatant disregard for the fundamentals of constitutional government, where the Legislature makes the laws, the judicial branch interprets them and the executive branch carries them out.

She/they failed in a very big way!! Simply, the judicial branch determines whether the Constitution allows certain laws to be passed.

JFC - She keeps digging the hole deeper and deeper.

I've posted before but worth repeating, according to the AG:
FAQ updated = law changed.

So, a hypothetical .22 AR is ok. But the lower itself is the firearm. So if the lower itself touches an upper configured for a different caliber then it's now an AW. But since it wasn't originally manufactured as an AW, it could go back to not being one. On the other hand, something that was born as an AW cannot.

Also I'd like to see a Venn Diagram of the AW ban's exceptions, the EOPS list, and the super secret "consumer protection approved" AG list.

Ridiculous!

Now, our existing Massachusetts gun laws — love ’em or hate ’em — were arrived at by the people’s representatives in our bicameral Legislature, with substantial input from all stakeholders at hearings around the state, and with compromises from all sides
FID was shall issue ! not anymore !

JFC - She keeps digging the hole deeper and deeper.
The only thing that's really clear so far is that she knows NOTHING of the subject matter.

But what she does know is that we good citizens of MA must pay dearly for the crazed actions of a radical Islamic terrorist down in Orlando, Florida. [thinking]

It is like she is being fed information from someone at the national level that does not know Massachusetts specifics. Some other state bans had 22 exemptions. Maybe she really is that clueless and is just repeating someone else's words.

It is like she is being fed information from someone at the national level that does not know Massachusetts specifics. Some other state bans had 22 exemptions. Maybe she really is that clueless and is just repeating someone else's words.
Oh, she's getting it from somewhere else alright. She, herself, is clueless. Can you say BloomingTurd??? [thinking]

They should, the AG has spoken clearly on this.

Dumb see you next Tuesday can't have it both ways.

I agree and it would be nice to see, but I doubt it will happen. FFLs have too much to lose with this fickle b*tch.

But reading her comments, it's clear that items on the EOPS are good to go.

I agree and it would be nice to see, but I doubt it will happen. FFLs have too much to lose with this fickle b*tch.

But reading her comments, it's clear that items on the EOPS are good to go.

I'm sure 4 seasons won't, but lots of smaller FFLs that may or may not have sold them anyways, just got a huge green light. It's very clear, she even directs us to the list!

So by being a lawless tyrant and running her mouth changing things every five minutes, she is successfully tripping all over herself, and actually undoing IN WRITING some of the bullshit previously done.

At this rate, she'll accidently undo the AWB and 'suitability'. [rofl]

Is she really a deep cover mole for our side or something?[tinfoil]

Last edited:
"Any handgun on the current version of the state’s Approved Firearms Roster" Freedom has died in this state

What's stopping them from having a truck/car state approved list.

All the poor gun shops tomorrow are going to lose their minds with the calls they are going to get. hahahahaha

I think Im going to buy a Glock 17, and Glock 29.

I might even leave work early.

More hypothetical fun with exceptions: if the mini-14 is explicitly not an 'assault weapon', does that mean it can be put into an Archangel Sparta stock?

Hypothetically, I would say yes, so long as you pin the stock.

The Mini-14 is exempt if it is as it was offered in 1994 (they exempted the folding stock model from the exemption).

Based on exempting the folding stock model from the exemption, it seems to indicate that the features test is still in play.

Since the Mini-14 has a removable magazine and is a semi-auto the feature test would be in play. That means you get one additional evil feature. Since that stock has both a collapsible stock and a pistol grip, you get to keep one of those. It would be easier to pin the stock and get you down to one evil feature.

That said... I am not a lawyer and keep trying to apply logic to this mess. Do what you want, the Attorney General will.

Take screenshots and .PDF that FAQ page in case the Google Cache and internet wayback machine doesn't record it.

Ok, let's read ALL of the approved roster wording.
the queens super seceret list paragraph is STILL IN THERE .
So no glocks, it's for your saftey, the AG doesn't care about police saftey.she allows them to carry unsafe pistols. If a cop does an n.d

,I see a lawsuit against glock and the AG , it's the guns fault.
but I digress, the wording is here

Massachusetts licensed firearms dealers should note that the transfers of handguns are alsosubject to the Attorney General’s Handgun Sales Regulations, 940 CMR 16.00, et seq. Firearmson this Approved Firearms Roster do not necessarily comply with the requirements of theAttorney General’s Handgun Sales Regulations. Information about those regulations, as well asthe Enforcement Notice may be obtained from the Office of the Attorney General and may beaccessed on the website of the Attorney General (www.ago.state.ma.us).”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom