Healey administration begins training police in how to inspect gun dealers amid concern laws aren’t being enforced

I knew from the get go Healey would be a stealth and clever 2A killer. We are not going after guns at all, we are simply following the law is what you will hear again and again over the next few years. They are gonna target dealers, FFLs, stores. They are gonna go after them exactly the same way they have nailed the 1/6 protestors to their crosses. Intimidation to make sure nobody gets any ideas about raising their voices ever again. And they will intimidate and bully dealers, FFLs, stores until they thin the herd.

It will take a lot of time, a lot of court cases, and a lot of money to fight them. I have sadly learned that the vast majority of gun owners will continue to not support the cause and the future of the 2A will bear down on the shoulders of but a few. But eventually the few become overwhelmed.
This is why I don’t move back to Massachusetts… my family wants their legal weed. I don’t smoke weed nor do drugs.. I want my guns and the freedom to be left alone. I didn’t call the government to “help keep me safe”.

By family I mean my mother father and sister.

This is why I don’t move back to Massachusetts… my family wants their legal weed. I don’t smoke weed nor do drugs.. I want my guns and the freedom to be left alone. I didn’t call the government to “help keep me safe”.

By family I mean my mother father and sister.
It is a frustrating thing for sure. It's a fair statement that 30 to 40% of homes in MA have at least one firearm. Only a handful of those folks are members of, supporters of G. O. A. L.

I knew from the get go Healey would be a stealth and clever 2A killer. We are not going after guns at all, we are simply following the law is what you will hear again and again over the next few years. They are gonna target dealers, FFLs, stores. They are gonna go after them exactly the same way they have nailed the 1/6 protestors to their crosses. Intimidation to make sure nobody gets any ideas about raising their voices ever again. And they will intimidate and bully dealers, FFLs, stores until they thin the herd.

It will take a lot of time, a lot of court cases, and a lot of money to fight them. I have sadly learned that the vast majority of gun owners will continue to not support the cause and the future of the 2A will bear down on the shoulders of but a few. But eventually the few become overwhelmed.

They already intimidated most FFLs with her 7/21/16 directive, I don't think those that have been brave enough to buck that will fold now.

It is a frustrating thing for sure. It's a fair statement that 30 to 40% of homes in MA have at least one firearm. Only a handful of those folks are members of, supporters of G. O. A. L.
Well the first thing is being unarmed.. I am unarmed this very moment as I visit Massachusetts as I denounced my Ma citizenship by moving to NC… I don’t have the time nor money to go to Chelsea for an in person interview…. To complicate things further dad Brought a place in rural high taxes no services in return communist CT.. I fell naked all I have is my keys… atleast in NC or most other semi red states.. I can open carry without a permit…

Well the first thing is being unarmed.. I am unarmed this very moment as I visit Massachusetts as I denounced my Ma citizenship by moving to NC… I don’t have the time nor money to go to Chelsea for an in person interview…. To complicate things further dad Brought a place in rural high taxes no services in return communist CT.. I fell naked all I have is my keys
You can obtain a CT carry permit by US Snail with no in -person appearance.

Without a law actually specifying the qualifiers for inspections (the gut impression I get is the criteria is all made up on the fly by the town/PD) this is much ado about nothing, although I suspect anti gun PDs will be having a field day with this crap.

It is concerning there are like 300? cops actually getting training for this, but conversely if this is an LE junket thing where they're basically getting paid to go do the "Training" then of course they're going to do it...

The training comes after the Globe found hundreds of dealers hadn’t had a police inspection in years

Actually, Littleton PD DOES conduct the annual inspections on Littleton based dealers.

I wonder how much money will be wasted conducting training sessions for 351 police departments, to conduct "inspections" that will accomplish nothing.

They found that 235 dealers hadn't had inspections but fail to say that the local POLICE DEPARTMENT is the responsible party.

They also fail to mention there are over 700 Mass dealers (mostly in Littleton), therefore, that ARE being regularly inspected. Again, not a failing on the part of the FFL but by the PDs involved.

Without a law actually specifying the qualifiers for inspections (the gut impression I get is the criteria is all made up on the fly by the town/PD) this is much ado about nothing, although I suspect anti gun PDs will be having a field day with this crap.

It is concerning there are like 300? cops actually getting training for this, but conversely if this is an LE junket thing where they're basically getting paid to go do the "Training" then of course they're going to do it...
I agree, just more pandering to the Karens and anti's. DO SOMETHING scream the Globe and Littleton Karens so Maura comes up with another do nothing State program/agency to quite them down. Now she can say I did something to rein in those gun dealers and make sure they're following the Law.

Last edited:
Maura is going to make up her own rules,and she has the whole MA. legal system behind her.
Look at what they did in Boston there is not one FFL in the City and just try to open one up
Look at what Maura did with buying out of State ammo.Now her little game is going to be
very simple,she will get the local cops to find something wrong with an FFL. Then they f^*k
with that FFL making sure the media gets all that out to the public. You will be hearing
people say, hey do you know where I can find a pre Healey FFL?

The really anti towns are not the ones with FFLs for the most part.

If anything this crap will hurt the AG in court cases where they try to get cases tossed by claiming there isn’t. A legal issue for the court to consider because that law isn’t being enforced so there isn’t standing to sue. With these actions they won’t be able to claim that going forward.

Post NYSRPA vs bruen 95% of modern gun laws and regulations are going to fail. There are VERY few gun laws from 1791 or 1865 which are analogous to modern gun laws. I’m note sure how the Ma federal district courts or 1st circuit will rule but I know the other circuits will strike down most of the gun control laws. The anti 2A states are fighting a war which they’ve already lost and they really understand that with how they’re attacking courts and judges now. Newsom is already attacking judge benetiz over mag limits and AWB and he hasn’t even ruled yet.

get the local cops to find something wrong with an FFL
a lot of local ffls are ex-cops or have very good local connections. it will not be easy.

the only way to do it would be to unleash staties on the town businesses. but, it would not be easy, i think. local municipalities were always a sore point on the way of the government, as much as we can hate local police - it is a huge bonus to have local cops instead of the federal gestapo that does not answer to no one other than the remote politician who gives an order.

a lot of local ffls are ex-cops or have very good local connections. it will not be easy.

the only way to do it would be to unleash staties on the town businesses. but, it would not be easy, i think. local municipalities were always a sore point on the way of the government, as much as we can hate local police - it is a huge bonus to have local cops instead of the federal gestapo that does not answer to no one other than the remote politician who gives an order.
Yes,I understand the ex-cop thing,but cops have been known to eat their own when pressured.

‘But many police agencies had no idea until the globe told them’

This isn’t journalism, it’s activism. That’s what they did to destroy weei and plenty of other companies. A garbage newspaper run by a garbage human, pizzuti

look at the list of green towns, the number is significant and the number of red towns tiny. Where are the FFLs? They’re not in Newton, Boston, Brookline, they’re mostly in green towns.

Even the dick cops I’ve known or interacted with, few care about armed people who are not criminals. The every day cop, not the chiefs who are basically politicians who are working for the mayor or city council, are pretty pro 2A.

The globe is going to be pissed when this flops

‘But many police agencies had no idea until the globe told them’

This isn’t journalism, it’s activism. That’s what they did to destroy weei and plenty of other companies. A garbage newspaper run by a garbage human, pizzuti
You are correct!
Good thing John Dennis retired and moved to FL. before the purge at WEEI.

Maura is going to make up her own rules,and she has the whole MA. legal system behind her.
Look at what they did in Boston there is not one FFL in the City and just try to open one up
Look at what Maura did with buying out of State ammo.Now her little game is going to be
very simple,she will get the local cops to find something wrong with an FFL. Then they f^*k
with that FFL making sure the media gets all that out to the public. You will be hearing
people say, hey do you know where I can find a pre-ban Healey FFL?

FIFY

Back
Top Bottom